screwju

Oct 2, 2023
Well, finally caught up. Heck of a cliff hanger to pause on. So far, story has been very positive and happy, which I am so grateful of. So many of these games feel they need to have a terrible twist, which ends up making them less enjoyable for me.

On a sort of side note, since I don't desire to go through 1352 pages and search is...less helpful....Was the sister from the plane fully confirmed as RIP? IIRC, there was some ambiguity about how she might not have been, but probably was.

Can't wait to see how auntie handles the revelation, and if anything else gets revealed. Keep up the good work.

Edit: No, I hadn't noticed that option Satou, thank you. It helped a bit, with me finding something that says that while it was never confirmed she was RIP, Moon apparently HAS said she wont show up.

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Well, finally caught up. Heck of a cliff hanger to pause on. So far, story has been very positive and happy, which I am so grateful of. So many of these games feel they need to have a terrible twist, which ends up making them less enjoyable for me.

On a sort of side note, since I don't desire to go through 1352 pages and search is...less helpful....Was the sister from the plane fully confirmed as RIP? IIRC, there was some ambiguity about how she might not have been, but probably was.

Can't wait to see how auntie handles the revelation, and if anything else gets revealed. Keep up the good work.
on the topic of search being less helpful did you change your preferences already like this?
Preferences-Setting.png

3.80 star(s) 289 Votes