S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This thread is slowly developing into the WVM Thread. And i did not mean it in a positive way.
I really don't see how.

WVM most posts are complaining about or otherwise attacking the developer. Nearly no comments about the game or characters.

Here nearly no one attacks the developer, and most of the comments are about the game and characters. Yea some people are a little too obsessed with Nana, but they're largely not super annoying about it

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I'm curious on what evidence you're making this theory?
My evidence would be the silencing of people who have a different opinion.
For example: "Bah, the update was boring." Response > "No. Get the fuck out" (even if it's just a Meme, it still has a meaning)

I think as long as nobodys doing unjustified shitposts different opinions should be allowed too.

S1nsational
There once was a time, were every critique of the game or directed to the developer (justified or not) were shut down by a bunsh of "fanatics" who drowned you in attacks and wall of texts about how wrong and stupid you are.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
My evidence would be the silencing of people who have a different opinion.
For example: "Bah, the update was boring." Response > "No. Get the fuck out" (even if it's just a Meme, it still has a meaning)

I think as long as nobodys doing unjustified shitposts different opinions should be allowed too.
That's a super low bar, and typically it's other players saying "GTFO" not the dev, so it's not really the same.

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes