MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Out for top tier.

Also I've been getting a lot of bots and spammers joining the discord server these past couple of months and it's becoming a pain in the ass to deal with so I'm gonna be switching it to supporter only. I'll leave it open for a few days for anyone that wants to get in but after that I'm locking it. The invite is in the OP

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Out for top tier.

Also I've been getting a lot of bots and spammers joining the discord server these past couple of months and it's becoming a pain in the ass to deal with so I'm gonna be switching it to supporter only. I'll leave it open for a few days for anyone that wants to get in but after that I'm locking it. The invite is in the OP
I'm getting a "unable to accept invite" from it already. but i rarely use discord so no worries, just a heads up.

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Out for top tier.

sorry got to bot spamming happy :LOL:

bobobarbarian

May 1, 2021
Hey MoonBox I just saw that you were one of the names drawn for the F95 twitter contest. I recognized the name so thought Id let you know you need to DM them on the twitter page to claim the prize. 15 winners and only 1 claimed it and its forfeit in a few hours. P.S. Love the game

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes