DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Why does Amelia have to be such a virgin prude? I mean shes sharing a bed with mc where his mom and gilf are sleeping topless and they are atleast 20 years older than her but she acts like a teenage virgin. As soon as Amelia has sex with mc, I’ll make a gif slideshow of this game showing everybody mc has banged

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Don't know what the fuck this means. :ROFLMAO:
Let me try:

Does anybody know why there is no sex with Nana yet? Has anybody asked? It seems that it would be very simple to do.
Then:

Kinda hard to know if you're being serious or sarcastic.....
To which :

Yeah i was thinking the same, with the people we had here in the last couple of days you don't know
That caused:

Last few days? try since the game started......
And Finally:

I wanted to put it mildly:ROFLMAO:

So, has this made it clear? Hope so.

Peace :)

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
We haven't had sex with her yet because MB doesn't think it's time yet, simple as that.

Last few days? try since the game started......
it's a meme since the game has strat people asking that :ROFLMAO:
my personal view since beginning is the dev keep it for the end, to be the cherry on the cake

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
it's a meme since the game has strat people asking that :ROFLMAO:
my personal view since beginning is the dev keep it for the end, to be the cherry on the cake
Sorry to burst your bubble.

But,

The Dev has already explained that sex with Nana, will mark the middle of the game.

Also, no cherry involved, she's a Grandma after all. She had 3 children. No, no virgin conception or any other miracles. She's still able to conceive tho, and she will give birth to her great-grandchild.

Would you like to know more ?

wouldyoulike.gif

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I get where you're coming from, but you're basically asking for a game that caters to everyone individually, and that's not something you're going to get from a single-dev game, no matter how good they are.

There are games out there that try to do it, and a lot of those devs burn out as the game gets more and more complicated.
Crazy amounts of extra work, Tropecito had chatGPT run some numbers for the end of his game and it came back with some stupid big ones.

Personally if I was ever foolish enough to make one of these games it'd be, here are the LIs you get them. No you don't not get them, shut up and play or shut up and play something else.

I don't think I'd have the interest or energy to offer any choices.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Crazy amounts of extra work, Tropecito had chatGPT run some numbers for the end of his game and it came back with some stupid big ones.

Personally if I was ever foolish enough to make one of these games it's be, here are the LIs you get them. No you don't not get them, shut up and play or shut up and play something else.

I don't think I'd have the interest or energy to offer any choices.
So not a game, a kinetic novel

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
So not a game, a kinetic novel
Sure. I think it's kinda silly acting like any AVN is a game, I don't consider choose your own adventure books to be games personally. They're stories of differing linearity with pretty pictures attached, not to downplay the work involved, but occasionally making a choice (usually just yeah or nah) doesn't really clock as gameplay mechanics for me.

But that's kinda rehashing the whole walking simulator thing from ages ago.

Suffice to say if I made a thing it'd be the thing I wanted to make, because I'm ornery and don't play well with others.

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational
3.80 star(s) 289 Votes