WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
And yet... she constantly denies any kind of physical interaction.
She open-mouth kisses her grandson. She sleeps naked with him. She knowingly lets him make her cum with her hot-button-SI-joints.

We must have a different bar/gage to measure these things. I am also a logical guy so when you say, "any kind" my brain processes it literally (they hug constantly). I am not so great with hyperbole. Who am I trying to kid, I am THE master of all things hyperbolic. Its in my signature for a reason ;)

Last edited:

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
She open-mouth kisses her grandson. She sleeps naked with him. She knowingly lets him make her cum with her hot-button-SI-joints.

We must have a different bar/gage to measure these things. I am also a logical guy so when you say, "any kind" my brain processes it literally (they hug constantly). I am not so great with hyperbole. Who am I trying to kid, I am THE master of all things hyperbolic. Its in my signature for a reason ;)
Yeah, I think different people think of any kind of interaction as significant. Sleeping naked in the same bed to me means absolutely nothing. Light open mouth kissing (what I saw at the end of part 1) was also basically nothing - no seriously sloppy tongue twisting going on. And she never reciprocated when he gave her orgasm-inducing backrubs, which isn't interacting with him in my mind. He's getting next to nothing out of the relationship at a physical level, as it's all emotional. That's why I used the words "any kind". :)

Personally - if I had the choice at the start of part 2 to turn Nana away as a romance/physical interest (i.e. give up on her) I would have done so. It's just too much of a one-sided affair, going glacially slow. When I see the MC and Nana start into a conversation now (in part 2), I simply skip the entire thing until another character enters. She just doesn't interest me anymore due to the stagnant progress. She's like the antithesis of Kitty Cat - forever repressed and reading zero (0) of the signs being given to her. Or if she sees them she must think she's 15 again and has all the time in the world to act on them (which she doesn't). Cat however is a handful of joy, openness, and pleasure. I simply can't get enough of interacting with her.

Just my .02, others will have theirs also.

Reactions: Repuci and ju1zzed
3.80 star(s) 290 Votes