Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Since HP didn't go there (enough) I would seriously not bait MB by suggesting anything (you know....) slapping anyone
(not me I hope) in the face - to not put too sharp a point on it - is bound to happen now.
Well, in verse it's already happened to at least a couple of the ladies :sneaky:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Miss our Lil firecracker. MB should do a redhead orgy edition. Mila, Kat, the O'Reillys, Brandi, Lina and the redhead from college days can't remember her name know it's a boys name.
View attachment 4116310
You mean Abraham mate and I like the idea. I hope she reappears eventually in the story or an epilogue alongside the rest of the ladies from College Days (and maybe we'll learn what became of that Chaz cunt and his stooges after the protagonist graduated and met Tanya sometime later).

Reactions: Adhdclassic

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
After all these years, still no NANA sex, eh?

At this point, i believe MC will have a million baby. before nana sex finally happened..

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Everyone should be such believers... but there's nothing you can do, keep believing. ;)
Yeah, I'm trying to understand why having sex 1 million times is a problem...

1,000,000 / 365 = 2740 (Aprox.) fucks per day... or 274 / day for 10 years ... or 28 /day for 100 years...

And even so, he's worried that Nana hasn't had a come to Zeus moment?

Blessed be.

Peace :(

Reactions: MAGO-DAG
3.80 star(s) 301 Votes