Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Yes.

Since it is a BIG part of the story, so BIG in fact that that warning was needed, it makes perfect sense to keep it for new players or for people that haven't visited the thread in a long while.

Peace :(
What FG said!
Who reads the op of a game one already played? :unsure:

And for new players, it doesnt make any sense. At least I haven't seen it elsewhere. Its not like for example in Eternum would be a warning "No Sex with Annie yet". I simply dont get the fuss about deleting a factual wrong statement.

Reactions: User1230

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Who reads the op of a game one already played? :unsure:

And for new players, it doesnt make any sense. At least I haven't seen it elsewhere. Its not like for example in Eternum would be a warning "No Sex with Annie yet". I simply dont get the fuss about deleting a factual wrong statement.
Well... does it really matter then? If no one reads it, what's the issue? And if they read it and playthrough and find out that 64 updates later, something changes... will they stop playing and rage quit because they felt lied to? Or, will they smile and understand, like we all do, that it was coming?

I confess I don't know. Do I care? No.

I do care tho, when games have: "Start a new save" but not say on what release that was needed... so you never know if it is still needed or not.

This, in comparison, is so not a problem that it doesn't make sense to remove it.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 303 Votes