MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
mess with a sliders a little at a time extend the times to 800 switch the samples from 2 to 1 and up the render quality. yea its gonna slow you down but not knowing all the settings your using. if your doing and optimizations such as camera or scene optimization its hard to tell why your pc is struggling. I have mine currently rendering a animation for one or my games and its on frame 9 in a little over 1.5 hours. so something isnt right in the setting for you thats for sure.
I'll be doing that. I'm still using the default settings. Don't really know enough to mess with that but at least now I know where to start. Thanks for the help.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
maybe but my tower is tied up redoing a animation i wasnt happy with. I render on my laptop as well but the setting are a little different it only has a 960 gtx but i can still render in hd in less time then he was on my laptop I also run every single render through photoshop after denoise to clean up anything else left behind.
With Blender, if the gpus were different, then it would auto-generate the current gpu, but keep the other settings. But, as you said, those settings you have made are custom to the gpu you are using. So, it still might not work. I ran into issues with a mod I made for Skyrim back in the day with using another modders config. He was using a Radeon RX 480 and those settings didn't mesh with the Nvidia 960ti that I had.

Reactions: MoonBox

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
True each is different. even between my 1070 and another non founders edition since mine is also factory overclocked it changes things. I supposedly have a insurance check coming and cant wait. my pc is good and all but that check will get me a 3080ti so i am hoping it gets here soon lmao. I got 2 games to make and that card will triple my output. I am also always around in my discord. aint got anything better to do since im pretty much disabled these days so i mess with this shit and hang around voice while working on my stuff.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Those are some very very nice characters. The MC is cool, the women are STUNNING. The story is nice and catchy, keep going MoonBox you are doing amazing :)

Edit: I don't see a patreon in the description, where can we find you to support you?
Appreciate the kind words. I don't have a Patreon yet. I want to make sure I can consistently put out updates before I start taking peoples money. I'll probably start one around the 4th or 5th update.

LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
All of the characters were pleasing to look at (even the MC, who actually looks like he's just finished college/Uni and isn't some 'barely legal'-looking twink) and story's got me intrigued. And it has GILF content. I hope this get finished and not abandoned halfway.

Godspeed Moonbox, I will watch your VN's progress with great interest.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Whatever you do, how many other characters you may add, Just please don't let away your focus from Grandma, coz she is the main Love Interest of this game. Please don't make this game as a Harem.

Or even if u plan Harem, by the game's ending, just make sure Grandma gets the "most number of lewd scenes" & also consider giving as a "Grandma Only Ending" by player's choices.

Sorry for talking and asking too much. It's soo rare and almost impossible to see a game with Grandma as the main.. So, got excited for the "stuff"..

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Whatever you do, how many other characters you may add, Just please don't let away your focus from Grandma, coz she is the main Love Interest of this game. Please don't make this game as a Harem.

Or even if u plan Harem, by the game's ending, just make sure Grandma gets the "most number of lewd scenes" & also consider giving as a "Grandma Only Ending" by player's choices.

Sorry for talking and asking too much. It's soo rare and almost impossible to see a game with Grandma as the main.. So, got excited for the "stuff"..
Lol, sorry to dissapoint but this is a harem game. That being said, the household will be a priorety and Allison will be a main focus, so she'll have plenty of scenes. But there won't be a solo ending for her, at least there isn't one currently planned.

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
A little sneak peak of some of the people you'll be meeting in the next update.

Omar Hafeez, your brother from another mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jamila Hafeez, your "another mother" and Nana's friend.

Betty, she runs Nana's favorite clothing shop.

Shizuka, the receptionist at the spa. For now.

Natalia and Larry, your neighbours*

*More of a teaser, you won't actually interact with them

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Lol, sorry to dissapoint but this is a harem game. That being said, the family will be a priorety and Nana will be a main focus, so she'll have plenty of scenes. But there won't be a solo ending for her, at least there isn't one currently planned.
Let's hope for the best..

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 269 Votes