TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Very enjoyable update, nice variety of different women, don't see that too often, nice seeing a game with women of different size, shapes and ethnicity's. Can't wait for more!

Reactions: MoonBox

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Current Tags: Vaginal, Oral, Urination, Male protagonist, Big ass, Groping, Rimming, Spanking, Anal, BBW, Squirting, Teasing, Stripping, Masturbation, Cheating, Big tits, Handjob, Maledom, MILF, Interracial,

Planned Tags: Lesbian, Threesome, Group sex, Harem, Pregnancy, Virgin, Romance, BDSM, Sex toys, Titjob, Cosplay, Footjob, Creampie, Incest, Femdom, Netori, Petplay, Breastfeeding, BBW, Twins, Religion
Likely more tags to be added.

Never being added tags:
Netorare, Minigame, Sharing/MMF, Pegging, Rape (Maybe rape roleplay but not outright rape), Scat, Swinging, Futa/trans, Bukkake, Beastiality, Fisting, Sandbox

From the OP

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Current Tags: Vaginal, Oral, Urination, Male protagonist, Big ass, Groping, Rimming, Spanking, Anal, BBW, Squirting, Teasing, Stripping, Masturbation, Cheating, Big tits, Handjob, Maledom, MILF, Interracial,

Planned Tags: Lesbian, Threesome, Group sex, Harem, Pregnancy, Virgin, Romance, BDSM, Sex toys, Titjob, Cosplay, Footjob, Creampie, Incest, Femdom, Netori, Petplay, Breastfeeding, BBW, Twins, Religion
Likely more tags to be added.

Never being added tags:
Netorare, Minigame, Sharing/MMF, Pegging, Rape (Maybe rape roleplay but not outright rape), Scat, Swinging, Futa/trans, Bukkake, Beastiality, Fisting, Sandbox

From the OP
When was the femdom added? Hopefully it's not one of the family members. If so, I'll be dropping this.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Thanks for all the comments and feedback. Appreciate it.

ANY ANIMATIONS?
No, I haven't even tried making any. There might be eventually but don't count on it.

Grandma's House [V0.01 Beta] [MoonBox] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer: MoonBox

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.36 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 156 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 1.32 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 122 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Thanks, I'll add it to OP.

1.4GB for Android! It better have at least 4 hours of gameplay.
It's doesn't, get the compressed version.

I applaud you for your honesty, but if you're barely bringing anything new to the table, then are you sure your little twist is enough? Good luck, regardless.
I think it can still be enjoyable even if it doesn't bring anything fresh to the scene. Most games are exactly the same but I still like playing them.

I dont know if the developer noticed or not but the dog model they have is male instead of female maybe someone could alert them to this fact?
Lol it's been brought to my attention several times. Wasn't expecting that to be that to be the main issue with the update.
I'll see if can find some female dog genitals. Not a sentence I thought I'd ever use...

Is there any effect on watching a different movie after dinner? Is it just dialogue changes or is there stat effect?
Classic gets you 2 points, romance gets you 1.
Allison points don't do anything now but they'll get you extra scenes and dialogue later.

dude is there scene with neighbour in this update
No, not for a couple of updates.

This is shaping up to be one hell of a game! All of the girls are gorgeous not counting Omar's date lmao so far and they all seem great too. No bitchy chick that you have to fight with for 30 updates to get a crumb of pussy, just women that are into MC and I love it. Hopefully we get to meet Katie and see more of Sophia and Fiona soon, also hoping Katie and Sophia are virgins but that's just me.

Keep it up MoonBox you're doing gods work. Quick edit: Forgot to mention that Molly is a dude he has a cock and balls, might want to look into that lmao.
Thanks for the kind words. Yeah they're both virgins, most of the younger ones will be.
Lol yeah I'll fix the dog dick.

I could do without the chick with the ink and the piercings...
You can, just pick "She's not my type" when you meet her. Or fuck her then give her a fake number if you don't want to see her a second time.

Unofficial Android Port for :- Grandma's House V0.01b compressed

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thanks, I'll add it to OP.

when will u add femdom ?
The femdom character will be introduced next update but she won't have content till later.

lol, 9, 5* reviews for a first release? devs friends? :p
I wonder how those reviews still stand after 10 updates, but now I will try this anyway :eek:
I don't know whether I should be insulted that you think I'm padding reviews or flattered that you think I have 9 friends. :ROFLMAO:

When was the femdom added? Hopefully it's not one of the family members. If so, I'll be dropping this.
That was always there, only tags added to that since the post was twins and religion.
It won't be a main character. She'll be introduced next update, Sandra the Amazon Cop

Last edited:

Tinytank

Nov 16, 2017
what kind of ntr are you going to add I saw the planed tag Netori not really a fan of that but great game so far

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Ah....seducing ones Grandma. Flirting with her, kissing her, going down on her....well for that last one it's a lot like dog food in that respect, you have to get through the jelly first to get to the good parts.

Got a good image in your head now? ;)

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
what kind of ntr are you going to add I saw the planed tag Netori not really a fan of that but great game so far
The neighbour route will have hardcore netori. Like fucking her on the kitchen table while making her husband watch and he does not like it.
Jada, Aaliyah's landlady, will be a more mild netori route. Like a handjob under the kitchen table without her husband noticing.
Then there's going to be few like Priya and Karen where they are married but their husbands aren't in-game. I'm not sure if that's considered netori.

There will be no netorare.

They're all optional so if it's not your thing, you can just avoid those routes.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 265 Votes