DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Grandma's House [v0.05] [MoonBox] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 6,12 GB / 594 MB - GrandmasHouse-V0.05-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 6,09 GB / 560 MB - GrandmasHouse-V0.05-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
thanks a lot for this one ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Grandma's House [v0.05] [MoonBox] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 6,12 GB / 594 MB - GrandmasHouse-V0.05-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 6,09 GB / 560 MB - GrandmasHouse-V0.05-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
Thanks, OP updated.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Missed the party once again (context). Anyhow, those of you that have the other compression lying around: fire up the game, switch language to 'Original', quit the game, delete 'game/gui/Screens_SZ_Discord.rpyc', and enjoy. Does away with the nagging ads as well as the multi language preference dialogue and stops the game from switching to Brazilian Portuguese every time it's started.

Edit: Sorry, Zephea. hadn't realized you already dropped that bit in here. Thanks!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just finished the current update and I only have one question about Elaine.

Can i choose to be her submissive boytoy begging my goddess for permission to give her all she desires?
Instant light femdom where she's in control.

Or will it be let the control games begin?
Meaning who wins will take control and set the pace, Elaine wins light femdom where she has the MC wrapped around her little finger, or the MC's wins and shows her how much he enjoy's slapping arse's while drilling her into the mattress.

Just asking cause when she said that i'll be the one begging, it got me going BIG TIME!!!

I LOVED THIS UPDATE, KEEP UP THE MIRACULOUS WORK MOON!!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi and MoonBox

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019

Can i choose to be a submissive boy begging my goddess for permission to give her all she desires?
Instant light femdom.

Meaning who will take control and set the pace, light femdom where she has the MC wrapped around her little finger, or the MC's standard of how much he enjoy's slapping arse's while drilling her into the mattress.

Just asking cause when she said that i'll be the one begging, it got me going BIG TIME!!!

It'll be MC controlling the pace, he's pretty much Alpha here, you can see that with Jade as well when he convinced to bang & love both the ebony goddesses at the same time, that's the sign of DOM, not the person who gets dominated

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
It'll be MC controlling the pace, he's pretty much Alpha here, you can see that with Jade as well when he convinced to bang & love both the ebony goddesses at the same time, that's the sign of DOM, not the person who gets dominated
Nothing at all wrong with switching things up, just look at Sandra's path, I'm just hoping that Elaine has a similar path.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nothing at all wrong with switching things up, just look at Sandra's path, I'm just hoping that Elaine has a similar path.
Actually, Sandra will be in control. But, as MoonBox has said. it's very light. As the MC is too Alpha to be a subby boytoy. We as the player will have the chance to Dom her, but, that ends her path. Which is the choice I'll be making. lol

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Actually, Sandra will be in control. But, as MoonBox has said. it's very light. As the MC is too Alpha to be a subby boytoy. We as the player will have the chance to Dom her, but, that ends her path. Which is the choice I'll be making. lol
Eh to each his own.

I know Sandra's a Domme, thats why i LOVE her so much, just hoping Elaine has some light femdom content like Sandra.

You do you, i like more dominant women, so I'm gonnae enjoy Sandra to the FULLEST every chance I get.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Eh to each his own.

I know Sandra's a Domme, thats why i LOVE her so much, just hoping Elaine has some light femdom content like Sandra.

You do you, i like more dominant women, so I'm gonnae enjoy Sandra to the FULLEST every chance I get.
Each to their own, as you said. Enjoy her to the fullest. She's a great model and I wish there was a vanilla path with her. I wouldn't want to Dom her, even though I have a dominant personality. I THINK MoonBox stated that Sandra was the only one. But, I am not 100% sure on that. Maybe he can enlighten us.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Each to their own, as you said. Enjoy her to the fullest. She's a great model and I wish there was a vanilla path with her. I wouldn't want to Dom her, even though I have a dominant personality. I THINK MoonBox stated that Sandra was the only one. But, I am not 100% sure on that. Maybe he can enlighten us.
Yup, hopefully he at least adds a choice for the MC to be sub, be dom or be equal's with Elaine.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

Can i choose to be her submissive boytoy begging my goddess for permission to give her all she desires?
Instant light femdom where she's in control.

Meaning who wins will take control and set the pace, Elaine wins light femdom where she has the MC wrapped around her little finger, or the MC's wins and shows her how much he enjoy's slapping arse's while drilling her into the mattress.

Nah Sandra will be the only one with anything like that. Elaine might try, but she will fail. If anything, she's the one that's gonna be MC's toy.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Certain kinks will be tied to certain characters. Like Sandra with the femdom or the mayor with the rough maledom/bdsm.
From this quote, it seems like Sandra will be the only one. I believe he said Elaine will be a one-off (or a very minor character), so not too many scenes with her besides.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Nah Sandra will be the only one with anything like that. Elaine might try, but she will fail. If anything, she's the one that's gonna be MC's toy.
That makes me a little sad .

Oh well it'll still be a LOT of fun playing with her, will she be a side fling or full side Li?

Reactions: Zavijava_

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
That makes me a little sad .

Oh well it'll still be a LOT of fun playing with her, will she be a side fling or full side Li?
I don't know. I wasn't really feeling her at first, had to rewrite her scene three times then scrap it and start from scratch.
She's growing on me though, she'll probably visit from time to time but nothing major.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
They're already optimized and there are update patches.
Your speed sucks though, I'm looking for a third host to sign up on if you or anyone else has suggestions.
Well, as you can see from the size of compressed versions, even webp images always can be optimized a bit more. In the case of compressed versions with 80% original quality there is 8-10x size reduction if im not mistaken. Ofc it all depends on yours and palyers preferences. Regardless, providing an update patch (which wasnt available when i wrote that) is great workaround and imo it satisfies both sides - those who prefer better media quality, and those who prefer smaller DL size. Appreciate you taking your time to post it(y)

Regarding preferred file-hosts, unfortunately since nopy is down, there is no similar "universal" hoster, so it all depends on servers workloads at any particular time/attempt. And one that works for me, for example, can suck for someone else, and opposite. Few alternatives as you already have, should be enough. Providing torrents (rpdl is doing quite job there) is also great alternative for slow speed regular hosters.

Either way, the game is great, keep doing tremendous job!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I don't know. I wasn't really feeling her at first, had to rewrite her scene three times then scrap it and start from scratch.
She's growing on me though, she'll probably visit from time to time but nothing major.
So in short a fuck buddy, no individual path leading to her joining one of the harems?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Well, as you can see from the size of compressed versions, even webp images always can be optimized a bit more. In the case of compressed versions with 80% original quality there is 8-10x size reduction if im not mistaken. Ofc it all depends on yours and palyers preferences. Regardless, providing an update patch (which wasnt available when i wrote that) is great workaround and imo it satisfies both sides - those who prefer better media quality, and those who prefer smaller DL size. Appreciate you taking your time to post it(y)

Regarding preferred file-hosts, unfortunately since nopy is down, there is no similar "universal" hoster, so it all depends on servers workloads at any particular time/attempt. And one that works for me, for example, can suck for someone else, and opposite. Few alternatives as you already have, should be enough. Providing torrents (rpdl is doing quite job there) is also great alternative for slow speed regular hosters.

Either way, the game is great, keep doing tremendous job!
Yeah the Uploaders are faster than I am. The OP is usually updated about 8-12 hours after the leak so if you've got the patience, you can wait for the patch next time.

Yeah that's pretty much my logic for using loseless. There's already an option for everyone.

Appreciate the kind words and the advice.

Reactions: Abhai
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes