Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If I had to make a guess Grandma will be the very last chick to ride the MC's Magic stick and get flooded with Jizz. And by then if I had to guess he will have at least 4 - 7 women knocked up with his kids. We are already up to the possibility of 2.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Hey MoonBox I am curious about Elaine's visit.

If she is going to be there for a week, will the MC be visiting her on a nightly basis until she leaves? Assuming he is not entertaining another member of his harem that evening, that is.

I would welcome this of course, so many things (and positions) left to share with this lady.

Reactions: aragh and MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Is it only me or is there others that have this problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
got error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 22439, in script
    dog "*WOOF* *WOOF* *WOOF* *WOOF* *WOOF*"
Exception: Sayer 'dog' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 22439, in script
    dog "*WOOF* *WOOF* *WOOF* *WOOF* *WOOF*"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'dog' is not defined.

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Grandma's House V0.06
Wed Mar 30 10:34:33 2022
Ran into some errors:
Looks like I forgot to declare a few variables in the official version (Why tf are you playing the official version?)
Here's a fix, put it in .../Grandma's House/game and overwrite

This is only for people playing the patreon version

Reactions: Bloom12345

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
If I had to make a guess Grandma will be the very last chick to ride the MC's Magic stick and get flooded with Jizz. And by then if I had to guess he will have at least 4 - 7 women knocked up with his kids. We are already up to the possibility of 2.
I would be surprised if it's only 7, that seems a little low right? There's like six that are not optional that could all be knocked up and that isn't either of the two we could already have put babies in. So that's 8 right there. I'd love this to be like Sisterly Lust where everyone can be pregnant at least by the epilogue.

I'm not one for specials, cross overs, or one-off stories usually, but a little what-if of the Sisterly Lust "soccer team" playing a Grandma's House "soccer team" would probably be one of the funniest things every. Both MC's coaching their kids and just giving each other the stink eye while their harems are in the stands behind them and their kids on the pitch playing footy. I would laugh my ass off.

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Looks like I forgot to declare a few variables in the official version (Why tf are you playing the official version?)
Here's a fix, put it in .../Grandma's House/game and overwrite

This is only for people playing the patreon version
I am confused now......i downloaded from here, wich is the official version? But the fix is for patreon version?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes