amBest

Jul 18, 2017
My only complaint is that ... another dev that has never seen a human ass before. This is why I love illusion games. They get asses right.
Ofc, the game is exquisite. Just, my pet peve. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of 3d games get asses incomprehensibly wrong.

EDIT: One more thing! The only downside of hardcore harem games - I'll never get enough of the girls I really like. Aiko. I want a game with Aiko!
Eh who am I kidding. Piss_Slut #1, Amazon_Cop_Lady #2, then Aiko cuz I have that yellow fever.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Now I'm not the type of person that typically enjoys being told what to do or even likes the whole mistress, pet spiel but for that hot mommy, Amazonian cop I make an exception, I need more of her have the MC stick up a store or something just so she shows up.
And we do know a special someone who works at a gas station that could help us set that up and doesn't seem to mind sharing us.

I'm talking about Aaliyah, in case anyone is wondering, she could help us set up a little fake robbery to have some time with our Amazon.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
We don't need to rob anyone, lol.

If ya'll are so desperate for her. Just jaywalk across the street or something, she can show up and "punish" you for it. Far less dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: ILCjr and jjmayne

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
My only complaint is that ... another dev that has never seen a human ass before. This is why I love illusion games. They get asses right.
Ofc, the game is exquisite. Just, my pet peve. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of 3d games get asses incomprehensibly wrong.

EDIT: One more thing! The only downside of hardcore harem games - I'll never get enough of the girls I really like. Aiko. I want a game with Aiko!
Eh who am I kidding. Piss_Slut #1, Amazon_Cop_Lady #2, then Aiko cuz I have that yellow fever.
I'd say you haven't seen enough asses. Women come in all shapes and sizes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
We don't need to rob anyone, lol.

If ya'll are so desperate for her. Just jaywalk across the street or something, she can show up and "punish" you for it. Far less dramatic.
Correct but setting up a fake robbery at the gas station on some oceans 11 shit for some quality pussy is far more interesting then jaywalking

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Correct but setting up a fake robbery at the gas station on some oceans 11 shit for some quality pussy is far more interesting then jaywalking
Yet no where near as wholesome. Bad shit happens in any robbery setting, be it fake or real :p

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I managed to do a lot of ass eating this episode. :D

Who is lined up for the next rimming? My wishlist would be Aunt Liz, Jamila, Priya, Aaliyah, or Sophia's mom. Yeah. Yeah. I realize a few of them are the long game. No worries.

What about Sophia's mom? We have the possibility of loosening her up a bit with Sophia and in other ways? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I managed to do a lot of ass eating this episode. :D

Who is lined up for the next rimming? My wishlist would be Aunt Liz, Jamila, Priya, Aaliyah, or Sophia's mom. Yeah. Yeah. I realize a few of them are the long game. No worries.

What about Sophia's mom? We have the possibility of loosening her up a bit with Sophia and in other ways? Asking for a friend.
Pretty much everyone is going to get a rimming eventually. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a serious ass man. :p

Sophia's mom is complicated. She believes no man is worthy of her pussy so she went with IVF. She's a virgin. MC is gonna have to break down her walls, mosly by fucking her mom and/or daugher.

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Pretty much everyone is going to get a rimming eventually. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a serious ass man. :p

Sophia's mom is complicated. She believe no man is worthy of her pussy so she went with IVF. She's a virgin. MC is gonna break down her walls, mosly by fucking her mom and/or daugher.
MoonBox, you brilliant, brilliant developer you...

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Time for a preview.

Hi MC!

Can't get enough of those hugs

The family is back together

Look who's back
Classic hide the belly with a bag trick. You know your stuff Moonbox.

Hugs help, always! That is an intimate hug too, the best kind there is.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Look who's back
Weird, not who's. And bag, of course. I mean, massive zipper, no handles, so impractical. :p

Her clothes look comfy with easy access for nursing later on. Say, did you put her in actual maternity wear?

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Time for a preview.

Hi MC!

Can't get enough of those hugs

The family is back together

Look who's back
You son of a bitch. :mad:
I was finally sated with your latest update , but you couldn't leave it be could you?! Just share some innocent previews and now my brain is again a fire with excitement and possibilities :cautious:

Love you, you sadist :p

3.90 star(s) 265 Votes