JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
This is shaping up to be one hell of a game! All of the girls are gorgeous not counting Omar's date lmao so far and they all seem great too. No bitchy chick that you have to fight with for 30 updates to get a crumb of pussy, just women that are into MC and I love it. Hopefully we get to meet Katie and see more of Sophia and Fiona soon, also hoping Katie and Sophia are virgins but that's just me.

Keep it up MoonBox you're doing gods work. Quick edit: Forgot to mention that Molly is a dude he has a cock and balls, might want to look into that lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
Really nice game! I like the story and the renders! Even the models are great!
This is promising! Can't wait for the next update...

Reactions: MoonBox

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S3 v0.51+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Grandma's house S2 V0.37+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2018
Nice update. Love Mrs Hafeez(and the nature of their future relationship) and the little mention of Aaliyah's mother. Karen and the BBW store owner were nice surprises. Hope they come back. Spa time was nice. Molly the dog has male bits, the lighting changes here and there and the day/night timings are a bit off at certain places. Keep the updates comin'.

3.90 star(s) 261 Votes