Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
so for the patch, do I need to download just the update patch or download the v0.06 too?

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Leaked already huh? I'm not done with version 05 yet, it's a good problem to have but I think I'll stay off this thread in the meantime, since people are allergic to using spoilers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hope nana gets down and dirty soon. Can't wait to see her have lots of fun with different family members.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Why is this game so massive in file size?
Because MoonBox has been very productive and churned out over 4.5k renders already (excluding the ones from the leaked update, even), leaving themselves precious little time to look into compressing it much. Rejoice however, as size will go down once the full version drops:
Update out for top tier.

Edit: I compressed the images, looking for feedback on the quality.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Thx for information. I am sure though there are others with similar work rate and their games aren't even close to 4gb. As it stand I am waiting for a linux compression of latest update. Is that on the cards?

Because MoonBox has been very productive and churned out over 4.5k renders already (excluding the ones from the leaked update, even), leaving themselves precious little time to look into compressing it much. Rejoice however, as size will go down once the full version drops:

3.90 star(s) 265 Votes