Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are we ever going to see Shawna, Lily, Karen or Lina again and added to the harem or are they going to be a one-off kinda thing?
While it is a really fun and adorably wholesome game I really enjoy, it is going to suffer from WVMitis.

There are just so many girls with more being introduced that if you happen to have a fave then content is going to be really thin for a long time.

Mila is one of my faves and all she's had is a piggy back orgasm and that's comedy not sexual content.

Fortunately she's not the only one I like and happen to find all of it fun to read so far but it's going to be a bit harsh for those waiting for specific things.

I am still waiting for the red head bar brigades content that was teased ages ago as are many others.

Like with other games that have a large number of women it's going to a waiting game for certain characters. I think Liz is having her incestral awakening right now so that will take some focus.

The up side is with this being planned for a long term thing it is going to need all those girls to keep it going so they will get their time eventually.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
While it is a really fun and adorably wholesome game I really enjoy, it is going to suffer from WVMitis.

There are just so many girls with more being introduced that if you happen to have a fave then content is going to be really thin for a long time.
That actually led to me dropping WVM and a few other games. In a way, I understand it. You think you created all the characters you like and then you see someone at the mall, on the street, or wherever and you realize you would love to have someone like her in the game. Unfortunately, you will never stop finding new ideas for characters and have to draw the line at some point.

Just two cents and an agreement from a guy without the ability to make his own game here. When it comes down to it, it's the dev's game and they'll do what they want in the long run. On the other hand, MoonBox is active here so I really think some suggestions and criticisms are listened to.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
That actually led to me dropping WVM and a few other games. In a way, I understand it. You think you created all the characters you like and then you see someone at the mall, on the street, or wherever and you realize you would love to have someone like her in the game. Unfortunately, you will never stop finding new ideas for characters and have to draw the line at some point.

Just two cents and an agreement from a guy without the ability to make his own game here. When it comes down to it, it's the dev's game and they'll do what they want in the long run. On the other hand, MoonBox is active here so I really think some suggestions and criticisms are listened to.
I never played WVM so I'm not sure what the comparison is supposed to mean but the character intros are pretty much done.
There's Jasmine coming in the next version, that's pretty much it.

Though I do like making models so there's very likely going to be some random one night stands once in a while. Like random trailer park milf in the next next version

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I never played WVM so I'm not sure what the comparison is supposed to mean but the character intros are pretty much done.

Though I do like making models so there's very likely going to be some random one night stands once in a while. Like random trailer park milf in the next next version
That means ......... you'll earn a lot of money

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

It wasn't so much to make a comparison between games, i'm not a fan of comparing one to another unless the similarities are in your face but this is very different.

The only point I as making is the amount of girls. So far it's okay, there are some that we've been waiting to see more of but with long term plans in place there is more than enough time to get to them.

I was just hoping it wouldn't get too bad. Like I said, this is okay now, one night stands don't count really they don't steal screen time for too long and a fresh face every now and then is always welcome. WVM's problem is it just keeps introducing new girls, even brought in a whole new group not too long ago which means if someone is waiting for a specific girl they are shit out of luck unless it's one of the main group. Some were introduced at the start and still have no content. It's gone a bit too far IMHO.

I have high hopes for this one. There aren't many games that have niche kinks involved while still being wholesome as hell.

I love the sweet romantic side of things and seeing that combines with someone drinking a guys piss is quite the thing to pull off.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Anyone got a plaintext walkthrough for 0.09? I prefer text files to mods because the mods can effect save game compatibility (and this game's walkthrough is rather simply and unconfusing)

Reactions: AslanBalaur
Oct 28, 2021
It's actually other people that say that. :p
Nana won't be that late in the game because all her content comes after the first sex scene

V0.10 is Jamila heavy

Do you mean Mila? I won't be changing her, I like her look.

MC won't be telling the rest of the family about the baby until he introduces them to Tanya and he won't be introducing her to anyone until she settles in.
There's also what you said about the technical reasons. She already got half an update dedicated to her plus a chunk of the next one. I can't focus too much on any one person or you won't see anyone else for a while.

Unless I'm forgetting, I think you got your days mixed up, Elaine said that after the family dinner a few updates ago. I don't see why you would find it surprising that they're leaving already, they said it was a one week visit and it's been over a week.

Amy won't be finding out off screen, she'll be introduced to Tanya.

I probably could have worded it better but you're reading way too much into that one line. He was referring to people like Karen and Lina who are just random chicks he might have slept with. There's no point having a long discussion about his dating philosophy with them because they're not dating.

MC didn't think to tell Cat because there wasn't a romantic relationship between them at that point, they hadn't even kissed as adults yet. Plus she already kind of knew that MC dated multiple women, he was always like that. That was more of a reaction to it happening right in front of her.
Similar with Priya, not much of a relationship between them. When things get more serious, they'll have that chat.
Everyone that needs to know (More than a sexual relationship) will have the talk with MC at one point or another but there's a time and a place. In my eyes, as long as he has that conversation with them before they have sex, he's not being manipulative. A little selfish maybe, but not a manipulative bastard.

Nana knows if you're on the Tanya route, otherwise he'll have that talk with her at another time. But she also kind of knows, MC kind of explained it at breakfast with Nana and Amy, she also lives with him.

Not sure what you expect MC to do about the last part, Amy fell asleep.

Thanks for the feedback and glad you're enjoying it.
You would probably enjoy it a lot more if you took it for what it is though. A nonsense harem fantasy with no drama and no realism.
Damn can't wait for that then didn't think we would get a jamlia one for a while

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It wasn't so much to make a comparison between games, i'm not a fan of comparing one to another unless the similarities are in your face but this is very different.

The only point I as making is the amount of girls. So far it's okay, there are some that we've been waiting to see more of but with long term plans in place there is more than enough time to get to them.

I was just hoping it wouldn't get too bad. Like I said, this is okay now, one night stands don't count really they don't steal screen time for too long and a fresh face every now and then is always welcome. WVM's problem is it just keeps introducing new girls, even brought in a whole new group not too long ago which means if someone is waiting for a specific girl they are shit out of luck unless it's one of the main group. Some were introduced at the start and still have no content. It's gone a bit too far IMHO.

I have high hopes for this one. There aren't many games that have niche kinks involved while still being wholesome as hell.

I love the sweet romantic side of things and seeing that combines with someone drinking a guys piss is quite the thing to pull off.

I agree all around. I am a firm believer of 12 tops for Main Harem members. Maybe then a random 1-4 experiences. You start getting into the 20s+ Eventually everyone is lost, lost interest, confused, and/or burnt out(From creator to reader).

But that's just me. I think Almost Dead did/is doing a good job at managing the Harem in that I think it caps around 10 or so. But I also understand here in Nana's story, we have a lot of interesting ladies and maybe we can "catch em all" or we have to be at some point be pickier cuz we limited to a specific number.

-shrugs- Either way, I'll keep reading & enjoying.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Feeling emotionally attached to a specific girl in a harem game is generally a bad idea.
I also tend to have some favorites, which is inevitable, but at the same time, I try to be more open to specific mindsets. For example, I put on the top of my list all the kinkier girls in the game who are into watersports and such because that is what makes them more unique and interesting to pursue.

But in the end, I have all the routes active, as long as it's about wholesome sex everything goes :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vleder and MoonBox

chefaking

May 25, 2021

wait who's jasmine?

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes