THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET :KEK:

Okay still milky-way that part hehe :WeSmart:

Is there any fan art?

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Agreed.

It's one of the few devs I support. For seceral reasons but mainly because they gave a thorough description of what it is and what is in store for the future and didn't throw any NTR curveballs at us, not even some bullshit "non-canon" or "hidden" scene.
I agree. MoonBox is currently the only developer i support on Patreon (only like 2 others that i'd gladly support too atm)
and the reasons are simple.

1) Love the story. Perhaps not all that realistic but happy, heartwarming and amusing
2) Consistency. Consistent updates and consistent content. I never get the feeling of "this is dragging out too long" or "this is rushed"
3) Community interactions. Seems friendly and engaging, open to suggestions and critique

That's the main reasons i'll gladly support. Of course, my less official reasons are milfs, redheads and harem.
And redheads. Mmmm, redheads *lack of drool emoji*
OH! And Shizuka too, of course :D

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
I agree. MoonBox is currently the only developer i support on Patreon (only like 2 others that i'd gladly support too atm)
and the reasons are simple.

1) Love the story. Perhaps not all that realistic but happy, heartwarming and amusing
2) Consistency. Consistent updates and consistent content. I never get the feeling of "this is dragging out too long" or "this is rushed"
3) Community interactions. Seems friendly and engaging, open to suggestions and critique

That's the main reasons i'll gladly support. Of course, my less official reasons are milfs, redheads and harem.
And redheads. Mmmm, redheads *lack of drool emoji*
OH! And Shizuka too, of course :D
oh yea cant forget shizuka

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hi:

My previous saves do not work, anyone having the same issue?.

Thanks
Did you used an outdated mod for the new 0.09 Version?

Tried an earlier save? Sometimes save files taken on the very last screens of a Ren'Py game can sometimes get corrupted.

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes