CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I realize Nana explicitly said Asami was safe, but I think Shizuka would feel better if her mom could stay with her. Count me in for righteous and overwhelming vengeance on anyone who would make any of the LIs sad, but especially Shizuka. MC is taking lessons from an amazon for a reason, and I suspect she'd volunteer to go with.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I realize Nana explicitly said Asami was safe, but I think Shizuka would feel better if her mom could stay with her. Count me in for righteous and overwhelming vengeance on anyone who would make any of the LIs sad, but especially Shizuka. MC is taking lessons from an amazon for a reason, and I suspect she'd volunteer to go with.
Asami and Shizuka, it's almost impossible to choose between them.

Asami with mature beauty, a sexy body and strong protective motherly instincts.

Shizuka is just adorably CUTE, and her shy personality combined with her cute stutter makes her a very easy choice to pick.

I really REALLY hope that Asami can join one of the harems with Shizuka.

Last edited:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021

Shizuka is just adorably CUTE, and her shy personality combined with her cute stutter makes her a very easy choice to pick.

me too

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
You did it again,Moon and no oops!:ROFLMAO:
Any chance we will meet Lina (the realtor) again? She left quite an impression on me,especially her way to seal the deal,lol. Nana's house is picking up people now and soon she will run out of rooms,so I thought maybe she will need bigger house again:D
Tbh, i hope that realtor and the lawyer babe that was sister to Omar's GF would return, also that Karen we educated in the coffee shop bathroom. :p

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

A few months back Moon was thinking about making Asami one of the unavoidable LIs. I don't know if he decided on it or not but she's definitely going to be available and present.

I think she should be unavoidable, but I feel that way about literally everyone. If her daughter is a main girl and she's a harem girl then she should be too, but that's just my opinion

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Thanks bro, adding to OP.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gallery_scenes.rpy", line 6245, in script
mc "Bye [mcCopNick]."
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
KeyError: u'mcCopNick'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/gallery_scenes.rpy", line 6245, in script
mc "Bye [mcCopNick]."
File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1415, in say
renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1210, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1129, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1109, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'mcCopNick'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Grandma's House V0.12
Sat Aug 20 20:29:45 2022

this is what happens when I watch Officer Sandra at MC's house. what is going on?
Yeah I need to fix some of the scenes in the gallery. You can press ignore to continue the scene for now.

Got the 0.12 update. It is a nice little update certainly. A bit short, but still very wholesome.

Now I know this is only 14-ish days of work, and in that scope it is still perfectly reasonable to be small (rendering takes time!) I do wish it was a bit more, but I understand if that makes me sound greedy.

On the shortlist of checks I would hope to see in an update. This hits all of them so damn fine showing Moonbox!
There was an alternate Shizuka scene for the people that made fun of her that took up a part of the update to it seems shorter than usual.

Best Grandma ever
Argue with God
View attachment 1995879
credit: Bloodyn9in
Looks awesome. Thanks BloodyN9in

Grandma's House [v0.12] [MoonBox] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,60 GB / 1,21 GB - GrandmasHouse-V0.12-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,57 GB / 1,18 GB - GrandmasHouse-V0.12-mac-crunched.zip
= ~26,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - -
Thanks CJ, adding to OP

MoonBox great game you've got here and it's gotta be one of the ones I look forward to but I have a question and no it's not the one that probably most of if not everyone wants to know though it would be good as well! My question is and forgive me because names come and go for me but when the MC gets some sheet time with Grandma, the other hot Aunt with the big garzoomba's, the adopted mum with the Whoopi Goldberg hair and the hot Doc who will be the Aunt to the MC's child, I hope it's not going to be a one time thing then you finish the game because I think it should be more than just a one time thing more like a fair few times more kind of thing......just asking! Oh and are we going to see the Doc's sis again cause she'll need another round or four as well! Anyway great game.....
None of those are one-timers except for Veena (Doc's sister), though you'll probably see Veena a couple more times.

How come MC acting like he doesn't know Shizuka's mom or that she works at the spa, or was i not reading it right. And does this mean Aiko might get sold off to add drama to the plot:unsure: Need more Jamila, Priya and Kitty Cat.
Nah Aiko is safe and Asami will be joining the family

View attachment 1996348
This is the Italian translation of
Grandma's House [v0.12]
**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

DOWNLOAD
Thanks bro, adding to OP.

I sincerely hope that one day in the near future DAZ gets a real fabric and clothing implementation.
Because that's not how clothes work and it destroys any kind of immersion every time I see it.
Nah that was on me. If you check later renders, the clothes stretch much more naturally

You did it again,Moon and no oops!:ROFLMAO:
Any chance we will meet Lina (the realtor) again? She left quite an impression on me,especially her way to seal the deal,lol. Nana's house is picking up people now and soon she will run out of rooms,so I thought maybe she will need bigger house again:D
There's only 1 spare room left, they're gonna need a bigger house. ;)

Tbh, i hope that realtor and the lawyer babe that was sister to Omar's GF would return, also that Karen we educated in the coffee shop bathroom. :p
Realtor and lawyer you'll see at least 1 more time. Not sure about Karen, Annabelle pretty much replaced her.

A few months back Moon was thinking about making Asami one of the unavoidable LIs. I don't know if he decided on it or not but she's definitely going to be available and present.

I think she should be unavoidable, but I feel that way about literally everyone. If her daughter is a main girl and she's a harem girl then she should be too, but that's just my opinion
Yeah Asami is gonna be moving in.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anything with the grandmother?
like, anything at all? does the mc at least rub it on her or somet shit.

Jesus christ all these side characters and nothing for the main chick
Some groping, a lot of kissing, and a lot (like a lot) of cloyingly lovey-dovey dialogue, but nothing further than that.

There's a lot to like about this game, but at times it's so cutesy sweet it makes my teeth ache. But then not everyone is a cranky old misanthrope I guess, so live and let live.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Anything with the grandmother?
like, anything at all? does the mc at least rub it on her or somet shit.

Jesus christ all these side characters and nothing for the main chick
Hi Newbie(According to your rank). Welcome to Gradma's house where we've all seen your type of posts over & over again. But since I'm in a pretty lax mood atm, allow me to explain: She is last on the list and this 3yr planned Novella. So, you got a bit of a wait, not saying it's going be there at very end, but at least 1st year, most likely won't be.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
GrandMa, when you'll move on the screen, and not just stare... (Animations requested :sneaky:)
Naw mate, this a visual novel. Not a video...lol. If your requesting this on a pirate site, odds are you've given 0 nickels towards Moon, cuz if you did you'd be requesting this over their Patreon or Discord.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I like the new update and I love the surprise at the end with Shizuka! :-D Can't wait to see where this is going.

Still waiting to give Mila her promised visit, it's overdue. ;-) ...And the build-up for this was a damn tease, guess this will be freaky with this "firecracker". ;-)

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Naw mate, this a visual novel. Not a video...lol. If your requesting this on a pirate site, odds are you've given nickels towards Moon, cuz you did you'd be requesting this over their Patreon or Discord.
So judging by your logic, VN's don't have animations, or you talking about the colors been in a dark room. Secondly he may see or he may not and can make his own judgments, don't think that he/she needs a lawyer to talk of his/her's name, and that little yours "Smart(Not even close)" insert, about that he don't care for your opinion, if you're not patron is very small minded, to add animations to his game will for sure make him more future patrons and overall better and more erotic game. And for the request part it was not a demand of my part, just likeable suggestion overall for many games here.

Last edited:

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
So judging by your logic, VN's don't have animations, or you talking about the colors been in a dark room. Secondly he may see or he may not and can make his own judgments, don't think that he/she needs a lawyer to talk of his/her's name, and that little yours "Smart(Not even close)" insert, about that he don't care for your opinion, if you're not patron is very small minded, to add animations to his game will for sure make him more future patrons and overall better and more erotic game. And for the request part it was not a demand of my part, just likeable suggestion overall.
I'd have to go back through the forum and check but I'd bet you're the first person to suggest adding animation :cool:

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes