Crilan27cm

Mar 9, 2018
download today update 14 to 15 and when I went to update it was from 15 to 16 you guys are amazing for the efficiency...
if it were possible just tell me the location of the dialogs inside the game folder that I try to develop a translation for PT BR.
I am Brazilian and it is difficult to always read and understand in English.
Thank you for your patience. hugs...

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and krakos9

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Grandma's House [Part 1 Final v0.16] [MoonBox] crunched
Grandma's House [Part 2 Final v0.37] [Moonbox] compressed
Grandma's House [Part 3 Final v0.53] [Moonbox] compressed

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,96 GB / 1,38 GB - GrandmasHouse-V0.16-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,92 GB / 1,34 GB - GrandmasHouse-V0.16-mac-crunched.zip
= ~27,6% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Can anyone tell me if you already have sex with grandma :p
Yepp

No Jamila ? i pass.. again... :sick:
If sexscene with Jamila is the only thing you're waiting for you're gonna be waiting for a while.

so, what is Nana's problem, why can't she have sex?
Who says that she can't have sex?

This dude is milking the shit outta the game, he knows the nana is center of attraction and all he doing is dropping shitty teases while having the mc go balls deep into random ugly chicks. Lmao good luck to people that expect the mc to shag the nana. Seeing this game in the latest update kinda amuses me nowadays, You will probably fuck everyone and anything hell even the dead dad but ain't no way you getting that old wrinkly coochie of nana.
How exactly is he milking anyone, anyone who can read knows that it's gonna be a while before there is any lewd scenes with Nana.

If you don't have anything more intelligent to say just piss off..........

Dec 9, 2020
This dude is milking the shit outta the game, he knows the nana is center of attraction and all he doing is dropping shitty teases while having the mc go balls deep into random ugly chicks. Lmao good luck to people that expect the mc to shag the nana. Seeing this game in the latest update kinda amuses me nowadays, You will probably fuck everyone and anything hell even the dead dad but ain't no way you getting that old wrinkly coochie of nana.
Funny complaint.
Now if only every other dev would follow this fine example of "milking a game", and release every 2-3 weeks instead of once a year. :rolleyes:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

I guess its time for me to MOOOOVE on :)
AcidicWelllitAnglerfish-size_restricted.gif
We will deal as well as possible with your absence.

Peace :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

milking with 600/700 renders every 10 days, i would love to see more of that milk with many other devs
if anything dev is robot on speed

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I really don't care who MC is banging,while he does in each updates( more often than many mid-age men). I like 90% of his girls and yes banging Jam,nana,aunt and Priya would be cherry on the top,but if we do that now what else we will wish for? While the story,often updates,sex in each of them are great, we can wait for 'top' girls. Am I wrong?
Still got the feeling that he will bang all 4 mentioned,before MC from 'Summer's Gone' bangs any...

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Funny complaint.
Now if only every other dev would follow this fine example of "milking a game", and release every 2-3 weeks instead of once a year. :rolleyes:
Indeed. If biweekly updates are the new "milking", i wish more devs would milk it. :ROFLMAO:
I'M ON ALL FOURS AND MY TEATS ARE ACHING! MILK ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH GIRLS!

Ok, that got a little weird at the end but i kinda like it, so i'll leave it as is. :unsure:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

You're a child throwing a tantrum because he has to wait till Christmas to get his toys. Definitely time to move on, this place is for adults.

download today update 14 to 15 and when I went to update it was from 15 to 16 you guys are amazing for the efficiency...
if it were possible just tell me the location of the dialogs inside the game folder that I try to develop a translation for PT BR.
I am Brazilian and it is difficult to always read and understand in English.
Thank you for your patience. hugs...
Appreciate it but I'm still figuring out how translations work.

Grandma's House [v0.16] [MoonBox] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,96 GB / 1,37 GB - GrandmasHouse-V0.16-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,92 GB / 1,34 GB - GrandmasHouse-V0.16-mac-crunched.zip
= ~27,6% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Thanks CJ, adding to OP.

Are we going to get multiple pregnancies? How many children will it be?
I can't count that high :LOL:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
[OffTopic]

[/OffTopic]

Mods, feel free to delete if too offensive, no hard feelings... Sorry to give you trouble.

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 277 Votes