HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It was a rather "interesting" troll.

Besides the obvious stupidity of the arguments, he threatened to sue MB for sexual harassment and discrimination because he didn't have the option to say No to the 7.

I don't know what triggered the purge, but it was a pity that I didn't think to keep SS of it... for educational reasons, obviously.

Peace :)
Can't believe I missed it..........GH/MB first REAL troll and I'm not here to get in on the action......

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
It was like if you took a massive Karen and mated them with a massive SJW and got rid of any of the proper points they start from...
First time I actually used the ignore function as it literally hurt my brain trying to wrap it around what they were thinking.
The only valid thing they said in what posts I saw was MB was gonna loose people cause they did not like some of the M7, which is a fair point to make but rather moot at the same time for reasons discussed prior.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I was only talking about the picture, grandma is way past the time to be able to become pregnant.

For me I want to see ever girl in this game that can become pregnant with the pregnant belly.
Yeah... about that...

Allison is still able to get pregnant. And you'll have no choice about it either. You'll be the nephew of one of your children.

Better get used to the idea.

just sayin.gif

Peace :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
well i did, few at least
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like I missed out on quite the circus act

Yeah... about that...

Allison is still able to get pregnant. And you'll have no choice about it either. You'll be the nephew of one of your children.

Better get used to the idea.

View attachment 2392753

Peace :D
Yep, and it will be glorious. I hope some more impregnations start happening soon, the sooner the better. (even if it's less prominent characters)

Would you like a Dauntie or a Suncle?
The former, the more daughters the better that way if they grow up and also fall in love with the MC he has even more to add to the harem. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Already angling for the 3rd Gen.....

Great Grandma's House

18 years later, Zeus has transcended it's Mortal Prison, he's now Immortalized in a Digital version that every woman receives has her 18 year old birthday gift. Satisfaction is guaranteed, impregnation remains optional. All pregnancies by his seed are now at hyperspeeded and last only 9 weeks with guaranteed female fetuses. There's still one issue to solve, most pregnancies are triplets.

The Family, now covers most of the planets in the solar system, with no end in sight.

Our MC is tasked by Allison to find the best galaxy to base the Family for the next decade.

The story starts with...

warning-not-available.gif

Darn it... :(

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes