Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
update wiki
I don’t know if you should put the sheep in there (in case of new people starting) but I got a good laugh out of it :ROFLMAO:

Oh and the last page only has the name ms lee but no picture
Mrs Lee actually has her own page (with mug) with her now-jailed husband, so she shouldn't even be on the back page (unless there's another Ms Lee I don't remember ...)

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Now now, if MC can have his harem where there's mother daughter members, why couldn't Omar with Petunia and Petunia's mom? Let them be happy, perhaps Betty can also find happiness with them from my playthroughs.
Great point. Omar has been a standup brother. He can have his harem. Except don't worry about Betty. My MC is keeping her very satisfied. Your MC doesn't have to worry about her. :cool:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Everyday someone is asking "is Nana fuckable yet?" and i have strange feeling if it happen the same people will start to ask "is sex with Nana is avoidable?":KEK:
Allison is precious and excellent woman, she should be treated with love and respect. She should not be "fucked", she deserve to be loved. Allison as unavoidable LI is helping to build mc's harem what is simply awesome and she will become a part of mc's harem or even the most important person there.
Every update make us closer to making love to Nana:sneaky:
MoonBox turn this promising game into masterpiece by introducing many fetishes and characters for every taste, i'm not gonna even mention a writing and humor cause both are on top notch.
I know it's too soon yet but i'm expecting some harem wedding ending, where mc can choose which members of harem he will marry and who will become his paramours.
Thank you MoonBox for this masterpiece;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Everyday someone is asking "is Nana fuckable yet?" and i have strange feeling if it happen the same people will start to ask "is sex with Nana is avoidable?":KEK:
Allison is precious and excellent woman, she should be treated with love and respect. She should not be "fucked", she deserve to be loved. Allison as unavoidable LI is helping to build mc's harem what is simply awesome and she will become a part of mc's harem or even the most important person there.
Every update make us closer to making love to Nana:sneaky:
MoonBox turn this promising game into masterpiece by introducing many fetishes and characters for every taste, i'm not gonna even mention a writing and humor cause both are on top notch.
I know it's too soon yet but i'm expecting some harem wedding ending, where mc can choose which members of harem he will marry and who will become his paramours.
Thank you MoonBox for this masterpiece;)
Choose?

No choose. Master marries all.

Peace ;)

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes