Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Moments I found hilarious

No.1

Must be all that Potassium LOL

BEFORE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AFTER

No.2

"The Devil's Penis"

No. 3

"The Sisterhood of The Devil's Penis"

Last edited:

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Pene = Dick
Penne = Pasta (they have a different name over here, in South America, they are called "Fucille or Fucilatti")
I pulled Satou's leg because he speaks spanish, just goofing around !:ROFLMAO:
Haha no worries. This is useful info as i work with a bunch of south americans (who i love, they are the BEST).

BDI

May 23, 2017
I had a problem with BOTH of the update only downloads, after loading them onto the last version and starting up with the latest save, all that I got was just the talk, and no pictures, only a black page with either the MAGA or GOFILE. I then downloaded the complete game and had no problem with that. Has any one else had that problem?

Reactions: Anon26

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I had a problem with BOTH of the update only downloads, after loading them onto the last version and starting up with the latest save, all that I got was just the talk, and no pictures, only a black page with either the MAGA or GOFILE. I then downloaded the complete game and had no problem with that. Has any one else had that problem?
Sounds like you haven't downloaded 0.25?

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Amazing update, there was a lot of stuff (and a lot sexy scenes), really fucking good...Also amazing joke with the sisterhood, also i wonder if asami will at some point eat bananas for the mc...
Yeah she's gonna have an optional banana eating route. You got a choice either in this update or the next one that will open the route.

Certain scene in this update is exactly like one in Personal Trainer.
Been a couple of years since I played PT so I can't remember how most of that scene goes but the groping part at the beginning was inspired by that scene, any similarities after that weren't intentional.
Though to be fair, Natalia's route is based on the redhead's route, they have a lot in common.

You likely didn't get the 0.25 update patch since it wasn't posted to the latest updates page. You can find it on my SS/Patreon

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Am I the only one that at this point does not necessarily need to shack MCs Nanny? xD

I mean their interactions are wholesome enough and anything sexual between them is so stretched out and if anything late game that when it happens I have a feeling it will be underwhelming.
Dunno how to explain it. xD
Haha, yeah. Pretty much how I feel. I understand the AVN is called Grandma's House, but at this point I don't really care too much whether I get intimate with the granny or not. Though I'd love getting more ladies preggo and such. Too bad the updates are only like 2 days at a time, so doubt we're gonna get any more of your women pregnant to sex up lol

Reactions: BoosterGold74

BDI

May 23, 2017
Sounds like you haven't downloaded 0.25?
Possibly, maybe then you can tell me how, after downloading and installing version 26 full and starting it from the SAME save file that I used on the update only, everything ran the way that it should?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
What flag did I miss that skipped the news report??
You need to get the housekeeper scene, the blowjob from the cop and impregnate the elevator chick

Scenes are not animated, right?
Nah

Possibly, maybe then you can tell me how, after downloading and installing version 26 full and starting it from the SAME save file that I used on the update only, everything ran the way that it should?
If you have v24 then install the v26 update patch, you would be missing the images from v25 so when you load your v24 save, you would have missing images until you reach v26.

The full download has all the images so that's not an issue. Next time if you skip a patch, you can find older ones on my SS so you don't have to redownload everything.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Yeah she's gonna have an optional banana eating route. You got a choice either in this update or the next one that will open the route.

Been a couple of years since I played PT so I can't remember how most of that scene goes but the groping part at the beginning was inspired by that scene, any similarities after that weren't intentional.
Though to be fair, Natalia's route is based on the redhead's route, they have a lot in common.

You likely didn't get the 0.25 update patch since it wasn't posted to the latest updates page. You can find it on my SS/Patreon
I got the patch that is listed on the first page of this thread as PC(VO.25>VO.26) and I checked the images file and the v25 and v26 images were in it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
To the people getting missing images, you probably skipped 0.25. It came out less than 2 weeks after 0.24 so it wasn't pushed to the latest update page. You can find the v0.25 update patch then install the 0.26 patch over it

Thanks SOL, adding to OP.

You can use the console command copPoints=1

How?

Thanks Slayer, adding to OP

There's a recent bug in windows defender that's giving a bunch of false positives. I think the put out a fix though, you might have to do a windows update.

Thanks homie
Great update as always and no issues with full install and my old saves work great, thank you for not breaking our old saves like other devs updates do
(Also love the netori scenes, forgot about that hot Italian dish neighbor)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and John573
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes