MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Also, did they say onii-chan means "big brother"? Maybe someone brought it up already, and I don't actually speak Japanese but, surely "chan" is something you only say of younger siblings (or when you're actually trying to belittle someone). Shouldn't it be "onii-san"? Or something.

Reactions: Elhemeer

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
Nah no butt stuff for MC. It won't go too far. It's more like a very strict but loving mother vs a domineering boss

Vaginal

I was half joking. There won't be any consequences, there isn't even a variable to track your choice

That was more me saying I didn't notice the car was RHD after spending 2 hours customizing the car then making an entire scene with it :HideThePain:

Thanks Slayer, adding to OP

Updates are always the same length but the less routes you're on, the less content you'll have. For example, in this one if you're not on Aaliyah and Jada's route, you miss about half the update. If you're not on Polly's, Natalia's and Sister Maria's either, you miss about 85% of it.

Bottom right corner in the main menu for part 2. I don't think part 1 has it but it's v16

Thanks homie.
I told you I'd forget :oops:. I'll give it another shot
Thank you!! I somehow miss that. Hopefully it would stop me from making that mistake. (it happened more time I would like to admit lol)

Reactions: MoonBox
Dec 20, 2020
Also, did they say onii-chan means "big brother"? Maybe someone brought it up already, and I don't actually speak Japanese but, surely "chan" is something you only say of younger siblings (or when you're actually trying to belittle someone). Shouldn't it be "onii-san"? Or something.
Depends on the situation. If things were more reserved between them, then she would probably use the polite -san. Since Shizuka is more playful and familiar, -chan is more appropriate. Since she also calls him master, goshujin-sama would also work since she is a maid in his home.

Little side story, I was once on a ship in Japan. My job was as an Able Seaman on the bridge, meaning I was the one steering the boat. Since we were coming into port, we had a local captain called a pilot on board to help guide us into port. While we had plenty of VHF radios on board, this guy brought his own handheld. When he got me on a course he was good with, he pulled out his radio and said "Ohayo, onii-chan!" Dude looked like he was in his 70's, and there is someone out there he calls onii-chan. Learned later that the person he was speaking to doesn't even need to be his brother, just a senior at work he is close to. May have been his senpai at one point.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Mate if im insulting anyone by saying the girls are ugly as fuck, you all should get a reallity check
It's obviously an insult and why bother making the post if it wasn't? I don't like the looks of most of the models in most VNs and I don't go around offering my opinion. A lot of people are invested in game characters, the same way they are in other fictional characters, so why bother pissing people off?

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It's obviously an insult and why bother if making the post if it wasn't? I don't like the looks of most of the models in most VNs and I don't go around offering my opinion. A lot of people are invested in game characters, the same way they are in other fictional characters, so why bother pissing people off?
Attention, I guess.

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
I'm back from New Year's holidays, and there are already two updates :love:. U are the best my friend, i already your subscriber, but if you someday decide to put the game on steam, i'll buy it just to help you again, you deserve it.:whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Reactions: MoonBox and Phenim

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 268 Votes