Griev

Dec 7, 2021
man, would be hilarious if you tried it and actually loved it. like one of those furries that started with hating on bronies and the likes till they tried it.
there is just something i find funnier than ever in this type of situation even if i'm not sure what it is exactly, what about you?
Oh I don't hate the game as I haven't played it. I just have an odd fascination with doom posts. Out of all the fucked up shit in the world, your life is so void of issues that the most pressing issue is not being able to see a pixeled granny get stuffed by a pixelated penis lol.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
1-Keep your guggestions to yourself.
2-That message's aim is not you? Who are you?
3-I don't care what you are thinking about my replies I didn't ask your opinion.
4-If you're looking for a pastime, finger yourself.

Ona söylediğim sözler sana mı değdirdi hayırdır?
Why should she keep hers to herself when you don't keep yours to yourself, are you more important and have higher authority around here or something?

How many times does it have to be stated: This is an ENGLISH only Forum.
Yeah.......I think we are all banging our heads on a brick wall with this one :)

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Ok. I got it....

I goto the first post and need to download Part 1.
Hang on... Part 1 is actually v0.16 and I need to play
it before Part 2.
I bet that means part 2 isn't really part 2 but is actually the second
part of v0.16....
Sooo I'll then download Part 2 which isn't really 2 but more likely v0.16B or something....play it and save.
But the game is at v36 so where the hell are the other parts?
Oh, I need to upgrade from .35 to .36... .35??? Damnit....
I looked at the version I've actually been playing recently and it's
version .34..... Oh man.....

Oh hey look... there's a Incest patch.
Hmmm Incest Patch Pt. 1 and Incest Patch Pt.2 but when
I look at those it says Incest Patch ver 17.......Damn...here I go again.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Cheers
(lame I know but oh well! lol)

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
I played it around v. 0.30. I was hoping to replay after ending of Part 2, but it didn't end with 0.32 (Part 1 ended with 0.16 so I hoped for 0.32).

Do someone know when will this part end? Thanks in advance!

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I played it around v. 0.30. I was hoping to replay after ending of Part 2, but it didn't end with 0.32 (Part 1 ended with 0.16 so I hoped for 0.32).

Do someone know when will this part end? Thanks in advance!
It was split into 2 parts to keep the Game about 5gb in size not for anything else afaik, so maybe when it's 5gb again?

Reactions: MoonBox
Apr 23, 2017
So, this game has more than 20 characters. To those who played, is it good and worth it? Does content gets spread too thin because of that? Does it make sense for this game to have this many characters? Are they developed well? Haven't played yet, thanks.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
So, this game has more than 20 characters. To those who played, is it good and worth it? Does content gets spread too thin because of that? Does it make sense for this game to have this many characters? Are they developed well? Haven't played yet, thanks.
as long as you good with tags and have stockpile of insulin nearby - yeah it definetly worth it - renders are decent, writing is good, characters are interesting and hot, updates are VERY frequent (2 weeks ~500 renders)

• Red Heart

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Oh I don't hate the game as I haven't played it. I just have an odd fascination with doom posts. Out of all the fucked up shit in the world, your life is so void of issues that the most pressing issue is not being able to see a pixeled granny get stuffed by a pixelated penis lol.
then it'd be less hillarious and have a more fun vibe to it if you tried and liked it. btw, the game's actually really good or at least i personally find it really good haha, give it an honest try whenever you feel like it if ever.

speaking of the fucked up shit in the world, aliens are confirmed by a wistleblower from the american governement and everyone is too depressed/stressed about other things to really care, like wtf haha, should be a bigger deal to y'all but instead everyone continue to bicker about the usual things/issues. makes me realise i was a conspiracy theorist before this, huh, it's a weird feeling (pretty much believed all of it on my own before this recent reveal, didn't make sense for reality to be much different than this to me)

• Haha
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes