couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Ohk ohk got it he/she or whatever the fuck that thing is is there for cuteness. Just played "But I'm a bad guy's" New update and there I found some bestiality content out of no where which was really shocking so i was just asking it just to be clear and no be surprised by any beast content in this game "I don't enjoy it" I was just asking it so i won't be shocked if it appears out of no where in this game too.
You really shouldn't compare this game and BItBG. The tone and intention of both games are VASTLY different.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
To whom in may concern,

I know we all want a piece of Nana... but, what if Nana refuses to share? That could be the big final twist to this game, we finally land our albatross, only to lose all our other conquests (Molly too!).

Careful what you wish for, as the saying goes.

Also, I want to officially form Team Aunt Amy. Maybe it because she reminds me of an old love. Maybe its because she reminds me of Doja Cat. Idunknow exactly. Maybe its just that smile! Regardless, Aunt Amy is hot. My heart dropped when she said she was leaving.

Respectfully yours,

WigglyWorld84

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Animation is overrated imo. The only thing it does is make development take longer.
I don't have statistics but anecdotally i think you're more likely to see people complain about poor animations than no animations. Even a quick skim of the reviews of this title makes you think you can more than make up for animations with good composition.

To whom in may concern,

I know we all want a piece of Nana... but, what if Nana refuses to share? That could be the big final twist to this game, we finally land our albatross, only to lose all our other conquests (Molly too!).

Careful what you wish for, as the saying goes.

Also, I want to officially form Team Aunt Amy. Maybe it because she reminds me of an old love. Maybe its because she reminds me of Doja Cat. Idunknow exactly. Maybe its just that smile! Regardless, Aunt Amy is hot. My heart dropped when she said she was leaving.

Respectfully yours,

WigglyWorld84
evil-dontyou.gif I'm more than willing to wait for nana since there is A TON of other interesting and hot women, but them old bones need a jumpin.

Olejust

Feb 1, 2021
I don't mind the slowburn on Nana, kinda to be expected from the title. I just hope that path don't follow others I've read/played in the past where you finally get to Nana only to have 1or2 scenes and it's game ending. Also can't wait on the Aunts path to open up, I'd be hard pressed to choose one over the other. ( don't know why the majority of the last sentence didn't post.)

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I don't mind the slowburn on Nana, kinda to be expected from the title. I just hope that path don't follow others I've read/played in the past where you finally get to Nana only to have 1or2 scenes and it's game ending. Also can't wait on the
It won't be like that. The first Nana scene will basically be the start of the second half of the game. She has about 40 years to make up for.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
It won't be like that. The first Nana scene will basically be the start of the second half of the game. She has about 40 years to make up for.
So, you're basically telling us that we're not even at the 50% mark yet? Well, goddamnit, that is fantastic news! I guess i was also a little afraid that it would be "Tadaa, you finally got her! And they lived happily ever after. The end!". Happy to hear that there's plenty more to cum :cool: :love:;)

OtakuRakuen

Apr 1, 2022
I'm having an issue where I've installed the latest patch .9 with the mod and I'm getting "image not found" and a black screen.
Any ideas what I messed up on?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Its a strong sign of a good dev that i actually am really into idea of seeing most of these various side girls more than just seeing them as the trademark "taking screentime from progress to sex with Nana" mindset. Karen was an utter bitch - she will add some drama to the mix of a largely wholesome game, the best character in the game is a teasing irish redhead and everytime i see an attractive side charcter i not only feel secure io thinking "cant wait to fuck her" (vs will i be able to?) but also "i cant wait to meet her equally hot mother too!" lol.

It also helps that the side characters add a great deal of variety - its not a MILF simulator, if you are into a more punk or loli or exotic look in a character the dev is ticking all those boxes. Its why im glad none are confirmed to just be a one and done character. Prob gives the dev some freedom to be creative as well (as im sure its easier to let imagination run wild vs try and really focus hard on a structured story on the main characters every update).

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes