Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
How far is MC with Nana?
I know OP said no sex yet but is it at least at a point where the relationship has gone sexual?

Like a titjob or blowjob etc. What have they done so far?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
How far is MC with Nana?
I know OP said no sex yet but is it at least at a point where the relationship has gone sexual?

Like a titjob or blowjob etc. What have they done so far?
making out in platonic way and cuddling fully naked with occasional non sexual orgasm here and there
she is getting there physically, but still resisting mentally

Reactions: Ara-sH and MoonBox

Griev

Dec 7, 2021

One thing I do love about this thread (other than the place for an awesome game) is the outright drama that just appears out of no where like a stalker ex.
I know right!
I don’t even play this game but every time it’s updated I come to the thread to see the same dudes crying about not being able to fuck their “grandma”.
After several updates now, thanks to this thread, I’m of the mindset that this world could use Sephiroth irl. The world needs a Meteor asap.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BadAttitude

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Last few updates have just been teases and its starting to get boring (Millie tease over and over again), too many characters that haven't been seen in ages. Sex with the same characters and tons of teases of the others start to take a toll, especially since there is no actual story.

Lets go to martial arts class and do tons of other shit and not fix the damn heater for her, yeah that makes total sense.

This used to be my favorite AVN, its getting lower in the ranking. Teasing House it the new name I gave it.
shame and i waited almost 2 years to play this game and there isnt proper content with main girls

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
shame and i waited almost 2 years to play this game and there isnt proper content with main girls
Play it and make your own Opinion instead of hearing what other people say.
I for One like the Game as it is other people need to have sex with Nana in version 0.02 or the game is Shit for them.

So I can only say play it and look if it's something for you or not

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
I get the following error after installing the ipatch:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 50: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sun Aug 13 11:39:58 2023

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
I know right!
I don’t even play this game but every time it’s updated I come to the thread to see the same dudes crying about not being able to fuck their “grandma”.
After several updates now, thanks to this thread, I’m of the mindset that this world could use Sephiroth irl. The world needs a Meteor asap.
man, would be hilarious if you tried it and actually loved it. like one of those furries that started with hating on bronies and the likes till they tried it.
there is just something i find funnier than ever in this type of situation even if i'm not sure what it is exactly, what about you?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
It can be funny sometimes...

I have several of these people on my ignore list so all I see is

You are ignoring content by this member

then

WhichOne says... And? So what? etc.....

Sometimes it's funny only seeing parts of the thread....

Cheers

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
It can be funny sometimes...

I have several of these people on my ignore list so all I see is

then

WhichOne says... And? So what? etc.....

Sometimes it's funny only seeing parts of the thread....

Cheers
Yeah seeing only half of these posts can be funny

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes