Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
For those that claiming that it doesn't work, how do you figure everybody else has done it? Many have already played 0.38 without problem.

The error obviously lies with you and not the VN. It's the same procedure it was with the jump from part 1 to part 2. Maybe if you didn't have such a crappy attitude coming here pissing and moaning people would be more inclined to help you.....
But... but... It feels sooooooo good to piss and moan!

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
please anyone post a working save. i doesn´t wanna play the whole game from beging :mad::mad:
You dont need to, just start Part 2 skip till this Messege is shown,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
save start Part 3
I had to do the same since I forgot to save at that point .
Dark Silence ; :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Petunia weight class it seems ?? (You're reaching HP seriousness class)

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
pissing I'll give you feels good but moaning? Eh........depends on the reason for the moan I suppose......
Well, I wake up every morning to take a huge piss and every morning that piss causes me to moan. So, yes. Pissing and moaning feels sooooo good. You should try it. :p

• Haha
Reactions: jessiestn9

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
WOW, I usually have a lot of patience and kindness to offer people, but the amount of nonsense going on with the save issues... I'm really tempted to just say, "If you can't figure this out, maybe you shouldn't be playing ADULT games."
So, have you ever played a game where you have to download the whole game every time there's an update? And you have to copy the save files into the new game folder? It's EXACTLY like that, except you can only load the save file that's designed for the transition to the new part. Otherwise, it's EXACTLY the same thing.

STEP1: Save on the screen that says "SAVE NOW"
STEP 2: Download the new game
STEP 3: copy the save file (or the whole save folder if its easier) into the new game
STEP 4: load from the file that shows "SAVE NOW" in the thumbnail

That's it. That's the whole thing. Don't do anything else. You can't load the older saves from Part 2 while playing Part 3, because they go to the previous part of the game. You have to KEEP Part 1 and Part 2 as if they were totally separate games if you want to replay those parts.

Seriously, doing my taxes is WAY harder than this, but somehow I manage every year. If this seems complicated to you, it's because you're overcomplicating it.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
WOW, I usually have a lot of patience and kindness to offer people, but the amount of nonsense going on with the save issues... I'm really tempted to just say, "If you can't figure this out, maybe you shouldn't be playing ADULT games."
So, have you ever played a game where you have to download the whole game every time there's an update? And you have to copy the save files into the new game folder? It's EXACTLY like that, except you can only load the save file that's designed for the transition to the new part. Otherwise, it's EXACTLY the same thing.

STEP1: Save on the screen that says "SAVE NOW"
STEP 2: Download the new game
STEP 3: copy the save file (or the whole save folder if its easier) into the new game
STEP 4: load from the file that shows "SAVE NOW" in the thumbnail

That's it. That's the whole thing. Don't do anything else. You can't load the older saves from Part 2 while playing Part 3, because they go to the previous part of the game. You have to KEEP Part 1 and Part 2 as if they were totally separate games if you want to replay those parts.
You don't even have to transfer the Save manually, my PC did it automatically for me. Just Downnload Part 3 extract it in a seperate folder and start it and there it was my Save from Part 2

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S3 v0.38+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S2 V0.37+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port to v0.38

3.90 star(s) 268 Votes