tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I'm kinda wondering... this policewoman is marked as femdom character by mod on 1st encounter... can it be turned around or mellowed out or is this just femdom or nothing? I turned her down as i don't like femdom but it just randomly struck me to ask whether there might be something worth rolling back after i return to this game... also it's downright cruel to make such a good character as Nana and outright make a headline pretty much saying "hands off"... i hope she will be added sooner rather then later although suspense is probably playing a part xD
It's surprisingly tender femdom, but pretty the femdom in that particular encounter is all or nothing.

Reactions: MoonBox

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I'm kinda wondering... this policewoman is marked as femdom character by mod on 1st encounter... can it be turned around or mellowed out or is this just femdom or nothing? I turned her down as i don't like femdom but it just randomly struck me to ask whether there might be something worth rolling back after i return to this game... also it's downright cruel to make such a good character as Nana and outright make a headline pretty much saying "hands off"... i hope she will be added sooner rather then later although suspense is probably playing a part xD
You can turn it around once and after that the route is closed off

Reactions: MoonBox

Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
When she stops the car starts the route and i think the second time you see her you can turn it around
Thank You i will try it next time i think i wasn't that far after turning her down and i have a habit of keeping excessive amount of backup save files so should be easy to pull back xD

darkyzx

Apr 13, 2019
Hi all ! Really really interesting game here MoonBox. What happened to Aiko ? She's still working at the massage parlor ? She'll return ? And do you plan to had animations ? Thanks !!!!

Reactions: gojira667

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
The problem is if you add animations it will drastically push back development time. Unless you have a 4090 tier card and a system to go along with it.... Then you'll be laughing.

Reactions: MoonBox and darkyzx

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi all ! Really really interesting game here MoonBox. What happened to Aiko ? She's still working at the massage parlor ? She'll return ? And do you plan to had animations ? Thanks !!!!
Consider Aiko as "Done" for the moment. There's a possibility that she may return for a "One Last Hurrah" type of thing, but, there's no precise timing for it and no absolute confirmation, at this moment. So, don't think of her, enjoy the "REST" of the cast, it is the best advice I can give you.

About animations, while MB is experimenting with it, there's no intention of adding animations to THIS game. The development cycle is about 350/400 renders every 15 days, release, and repeat. Adding animations would delay this. While I am sure that YOU wouldn't mind, thousands of others would and prefer a fast production cycle instead of some animated frames every 2 months... I am one of those. I've said before, he's just one guy, he already works 70 hours a week on this, he is able to produce 700/800 renders a month, code it, write the conversations and publish it 2x a month. It is completely surrealist to even suggest having animations.

If you can't play without, well... you know how it goes.

Sorry if I am a bit incisive in that answer, but it is asked 100 times a month and after a while there's no patience left to answer calmly. I know it's not your fault, but, we are only humans, you know...

Peace :)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Just so you know, I am 100% certain that there are people in this forum that will say "I'd bang that" to the nurse. For no other reason than that NO ONE else would (that's what they think, them and the host of others).

So, be thankful that you didn't fall for the UGLY as F trap.

Peace :D
Gotta catch em all, I'm glad the option wasn't there.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I didn't know there are routes in the game, till now it seems to be linear. Thanks, can you tell me where it was the split of this route? TIA
theres routes for everyone other then the magnificient7(tm) who are unavoidable that are in the banner so to answer your question Fiona's route open the first time you are in her Bar as far as I remember. so you'd have to play the game from the beginning to get her and her Family.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ariete69 ; On Part 1 in the Bar when you met Omar for the first time, there you can choose to Flirt or just be Friendly, don't remeber when you import to Part 2 if you are asked about the O'reileys
Edit: from Satou's answer I deduce that you're not asked when Starting Part 2

CoffeeVortex

Mar 6, 2018
I still think this is a good game, but I wish there were scenes like the one with Mila with the more romantic characters.

It feels like the game is going more and more towards other games where romantic mean the MC is if not vanilla, not the instigator of things non-vanilla and when he goes non-vanilla by choice he is less nice/romantic even if he does aftercare etc with Mila, her first time and Katie's were very different.

Not to say I want all LIs to have the same fetishes, but we already know Katie is quite kinky, but the MC drags his feet on it, same with Liz and even Tanya, and Fiona's family so far is a lot of vanilla except the incest, but anyone not in the main 7 LIs or an official girlfriend he jumps all over it.

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes
3.80 star(s) 277 Votes