MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
OOOOHHHH. I'd have compared that to the Sophia situation to make it more clear. Fiona would go insane with love and lust if she ever found out she was actually our sister. That would actually be very cool and sweet to have happen.

And our dad going around getting people pregnant, would be a kinda explanation as to why we're doing it too
For that to work it would have been Riona that cheated with MCs dad, and very early in their relationship. She ain't like that.

The Liz thing I originally wrote it as a joke, then I was like damn that's pretty good, so I wrote it for real. But then I did the math and 18 year old Liz would have had to have an affair with a middle aged married man, it changes her personality too much.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For that to work it would have been Riona that cheated with MCs dad, and very early in their relationship. She ain't like that.

The Liz thing I originally wrote it as a joke, then I was like damn that's pretty good, so I wrote it for real. But then I did the math and 18 year old Liz would have had to have an affair with a middle aged married man, it changes her personality too much.
Sucks that nothing will ever happen there, but I do like how much thought you've but into that

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I suggest this partly as a joke and partly simply to share a thought that came to me; considering all male parties are dead, it could be conceivably be possible for MCs parents and Fionas parents to have partook in a foursome or swinging.
No one cheated on anyone. Rina discovered she was pregnant shortly after and it was never definitely known who the father was. Rina's partner was the (incorrectly) assumed father.

• Wow
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

But you still haven't disproved that Riona's husband is not Cat's father :p

• Wow
Reactions: kcaldw

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
MC and Cat being siblings would require our father to have cheated on our mother with her sister, and her sister, Liz, to have been ok with that. Can't see Aunt Liz being the type of betray her family like that.
not necessarily, its already established that Tom was a sperm donor in Sophias case, we dont know if it was a "custom donation" or if there are "donations on file" at a bank. there could be other sibs out there.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
not necessarily, its already established that Tom was a sperm donor in Sophias case, we dont know if it was a "custom donation" or if there are "donations on file" at a bank. there could be other sibs out there.
I might be misremembering but If I recall Liz kind of insinuated that Katie's dad was a good for nothing shitbag, which would lead me to believe that she knows who the father is. I could be wrong, but I don't get the feeling from what we know so far that his dad was a shitty person, so I feel like that's an incredibly long shot.

Again though, I might be misremembering and maybe Katie's dad was never referenced to even a bit, but for some reason I think I remember him at least once being brought up, and not in a good light.

So if I'm wrong, please just ignore this. :D

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I wasnt referring specifically to Liz/Katie (since Moon chimed in on that one a few posts above) its just a general observation on the fidelity aspect.

Reactions: SlapE

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
Happy Halloween to all.

The following render is not suitable for kids and fans.
I'm not responsible for any braindamage and i don't buy any bleach for your eyes.
Watch responsible!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The White skin looks like Latex :unsure:

EDIT: Why the Facepalm reaction "BlackMamba24"? :unsure:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 277 Votes