turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
This might just be another result of devs becoming friends with each other. Happens all the time. Kind of inevitable given how both devs are into insanely wholesome games and have great work ethics (aka plenty in common).

Also, check this post out if you haven't seen it yet. It's hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
You want to tell me you downloaded Version 0.41 and you could play the beginning?
I can't View attachment 3294500

Forget everything you thought you knew

Go to the first page and download part one again and extract it in a SEPARATE Folder and play that from the last Save that functions
yep..thats exactly what i did...it must be...whatever version they were up to in September thats what i downloaded from mega..the only thing i changed was the incest pack from landlady to grandma...not a clue

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
This might just be another result of devs becoming friends with each other. Happens all the time. Kind of inevitable given how both devs are into insanely wholesome games and have great work ethics (aka plenty in common).

Also, check this post out if you haven't seen it yet. It's hilarious.
Yep…..still waiting for Kayla :mad:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah Lol, sorry not laughing at you, more over the situation :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , you downloaded a version (GH III) with 4 updates,ongoing so of course you don't have a clue what is going on, and what this is all about, and from all games on site you choose one that delivers solid updates every 2 -3 week's, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
that explains why you didn't see the Cabin Date with Cat, I recomend that you do how "whichone" suggested, You'll have a few days of playtime with all 3 parts. enjoy
abrazo
Hi thanks for getting back and what youve said makes sense...right ive downloaded part 1 unzipped it copied it ...put the incest patch on...transfered my save games and presto everything works..so thank you all for all the help

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Hi all ive done what whichone suggested ..downloaded part 1 unzipped it made a copy put the incest patch in...copied my saves into the new part 1 and hey presto everything works....i can load any save and carry on playing...so thank you all very much for all of your help you have all been fantastic in helping a thick twat from the UK...happy gaming and thanks again

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes