fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
uhm....yeas finally got to screw "mom" but i think it was a bit too long really...and at the end it became a bit boring
Same with grandma, after the 5th time I just roll my eyes whenever she appears because you know its going to be some blueball bullshit, probably getting naked and laying on bed with MC scene for the 10th time. I actually tried to have a playthrough where I rejected her everytime to avoid the constant blue balling but it changes nothing.
And at this point I lost interest in her, where it happens it would probably be some boring vanilla shit anyway, when MC is already pissing on bitches and gaping assholes, no need for some old hag playing hard to get.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Same with grandma, after the 5th time I just roll my eyes whenever she appears because you know its going to be some blueball bullshit, probably getting naked and laying on bed with MC scene for the 10th time. I actually tried to have a playthrough where I rejected her everytime to avoid the constant blue balling but it changes nothing.
And at this point I lost interest in her, where it happens it would probably be some boring vanilla shit anyway, when MC is already pissing on bitches and gaping assholes, no need for some old hag playing hard to get.
Well, at least you're not mad about it...

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Have no interest in her if she isnt getting fucked, fuck her. Much rather skip her boring shit
View attachment 3487405
Let's pretend I spent 25 minutes typing a gigantic retort to your very uninformed "opinion" and let's go straight to the:

TL/DR: This is a single player game. We don't care or need to know who you like or dislike or why. If you talk about the game characters, at the very minimum, understand why they are as they are.

Goodbye and Cheerio.

Peace :(

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I understand, what do you think about eating a dessert like this and in this way with Jamila, It looks so tasty, it's finger licking good and hers? :unsure: :love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not into feet tho. But that looks yummy!

I dunno why, but I'm feeling hungry for some Aunt Amy with a side of Aunt Liz right now.:oops::sneaky:

Reactions: Leongen43

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Okay, that one makes me laugh more that in should. I nearly spit my drink like it was Liz/Amy squirting.

Don't do that again sir, I don't wanna die and imagine I was drowned by Liz and/or Amy.

Actually.... hear me out....:BootyTime:
i can't hear you sounds like your underwater or something.....

• Haha
Reactions: txe320
3.90 star(s) 268 Votes