FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
yeah I couldn't figure out how to illustrate that...
BTW do you know if there is sex with nana yet?
Let's be a bit ridiculous and answer that in the dumbest/cleverest way possible, shall we?

Hi, MrBubu

I regret to inform you that Missus Williams has rescinded her Virginity card several years ago. We haven't been informed if it happened before her marriage to the late Mr. Williams or after, but, it is indeed a fact that Missus Williams has indeed had sex, we fervently hope that it was many times and that she enjoyed it as she undoubtedly deserves.

For the purposes of this answer, and since no time frame was indicated, we are presuming you asked in a very generic way. We can't at this moment give a more precise account of how many times it happened and when,but, we can presume that it was around the 9 months mark before each of her daughters birth, and, how many times, well at least once per child.

Thank you for your inquiry,

We remain, as always, at the service of our Gilford citizens.

Eric Von Cuck

Proud archivist of the Gilford Williams-Miller Foundation

"Semper Gravida"

Peace :D

P.S.:"Semper Gravida" means Forever Pregnant.

Coreycrow2

Jun 25, 2021
The save now screen is for going from 2 to 3 right I'm already on 3 I updated from .37 to .38 then my saves won't work they have worked for every updated until now I'll just wait for the next update and see if that fixes it thanks anyway

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563

Coreycrow2

Jun 25, 2021
The save now screen is for going from 2 to 3 right I'm already on 3 I updated from .37 to .38 then my saves won't work they have worked for every updated until now I'll just wait for the next update and see if that fixes it thanks anyway
Ok I thought I was on 3 my bad just looked at the numbers for 2 wasn't finished playing. 37 yet when I updated didn't know 37 was the end of 2 I'll re-download and start over

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Let's be a bit ridiculous and answer that in the dumbest/cleverest way possible, shall we?

Hi, MrBubu

I regret to inform you that Missus Williams has rescinded her Virginity card several years ago. We haven't been informed if it happened before her marriage to the late Mr. Williams or after, but, it is indeed a fact that Missus Williams has indeed had sex, we fervently hope that it was many times and that she enjoyed it as she undoubtedly deserves.

For the purposes of this answer, and since no time frame was indicated, we are presuming you asked in a very generic way. We can't at this moment give a more precise account of how many times it happened and when,but, we can presume that it was around the 9 months mark before each of her daughters birth, and, how many times, well at least once per child.

Thank you for your inquiry,

We remain, as always, at the service of our Gilford citizens.

Eric Von Cuck

Proud archivist of the Gilford Williams-Miller Foundation

"Semper Gravida"

Peace :D

P.S.:"Semper Gravida" means Forever Pregnant.
why or how eric von cuck, pregnant forever?

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes