ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Another good update Moonbox. Glad Amy is finally back permanently as she's definitely one of my fav's. And since I'm not one to discriminate against age, Imogene was a funny surprise. Definitely wasn't expecting that when she first appeared!! Keep the laughs coming, and see ya again in a few weeks.
If you mean laughter, this moment definitely was one in this update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Laughter aside, I wonder when Aaliyah will tell her dear angry father that he's going to be a grandfather in the future. :unsure::unsure:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Laughter aside, I wonder when Aaliyah will tell her dear angry father that he's going to be a grandfather in the future.
Likely when he finds the MC balls deep not only in her but Jada too. I can see it now he wakes up bound and gagged on his favorite couch and in front of him the MC is knocking up both his wife and daughter before his eyes thus putting him in his place as the king of cucks. And there isn't a damn thing he can do about it because now he knows he's been replaced. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Laughter aside, I wonder when Aaliyah will tell her dear angry father that he's going to be a grandfather in the future.
Likely when he finds the MC balls deep not only in her but Jada too. I can see it now he wakes up bound and gagged on his favorite couch and in front of him the MC is knocking up both his wife and daughter before his eyes thus putting him in his place as the king of cucks. And there isn't a damn thing he can do about it because now he knows he's been replaced. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
You all forget his sister, from College days... :ROFLMAO:
That is an Overcucked if there is any , Your wife, daughter, and sister all pregnant from the same guy ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
im going through this because my pc got nuked but before i couldnt place the 3rd member of the church/cult of the devil penis lol...
but its the chick from the elevator, The maid, and the french cop... I didnt notice till now lol

Reactions: MoonBox

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
You all forget his sister, from College days... :ROFLMAO:
That is an Overcucked if there is any , Your wife, daughter, and sister all pregnant from the same guy ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
True but what would add more insult to injury would be for him to be bound and gagged naked in a chair and after the MC has sex with all 3 of those ladies they turn to him and laugh at his shriveled up balls a penis then grab the Zeus and say "See this is what a real mans penis and balls look like." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

JJL52

Aug 18, 2022
What an amazing update. The great-grandmother gobby was very unexpected but it turned very sweet at the end.
Great seeing that Amy is back for good too. Love seeing all the family together too. You're gonna have to get them into a bigger house soon I think.
Also loved that you teased a potential trip to Belgium maybe?
Also want to say a lot of great humor in this update, maybe its the Amy factor but I loved it!
Overall another amazing update from you, just what I've come to expect from every update to this game :love:

• Red Heart

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I don't think that MoonBox would do that to us by humiliating Jerome that way. MB would probably go the route of what happened to Larry. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What an amazing update. The great-grandmother gobby was very unexpected but it turned very sweet at the end.
Great seeing that Amy is back for good too. Love seeing all the family together too. You're gonna have to get them into a bigger house soon I think.
Also loved that you teased a potential trip to Belgium maybe?
Also want to say a lot of great humor in this update, maybe its the Amy factor but I loved it!
Overall another amazing update from you, just what I've come to expect from every update to this game :love:
If we do ever visit Belgium, I wonder if it'll be as accurate as Paris

• Yay, new update!

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I don't think that MoonBox would do that to us by humiliating Jerome that way. MB would probably go the route of what happened to Larry. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Or Jerome might have either a mental breakdown, or a stroke or both if he learns his soon-to-be ex-wife and daughter become pregnant. That'll be fun to see happening (for the players, him not so much). :giggle::giggle::devilish::devilish:

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
If I recall correctly, closer to the beginning of the project the dev said that sex with nana will happen around the middle of the game's development time. Has there been any talk of it since, or is it still the general plan?

RehnMaisri

Aug 18, 2023
been playing this game since there was only 1 part, love it, it's one of the first VNs i started playing. that being said, it feels like damn near a plot hole that liz and cat aren't pregnant yet.
I do agree, after all the times they have practically demanded it. And they even hinted at it earlier, when seeing Zelda in the pharmacy, she said they had a spike of pregnancy test sales. Not to mention MC has 'Super Sperm', so they already hinted baby bumps are in the future. And let's not forget Fiona and Fam, who are also looking for more to join the clan like that. Which... who can blame them?

But perhaps this is like with Tanya, that we have to have a good time skip to see everyone showing off momma bods. After all, this is only day 100 or so, so those timebombs are possibly set already and we just don't know it yet.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes