FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Next update we will also have the usual ones asking why their saves from somewhere in part 3 are not working in part 4, too...
Did you know that following simple & clear instructions is NOT a common trait? I only found that out when MB decided to create Part 2.

Having a screen that differs from all others, that says "SAVE HERE" in enormous letters, obviously means "Go back a few screens and save wherever the fuck you please". That bellow the Save Here, it is explained that only a save made on that place will work on Part 2, obviously means, that any save made anywhere else will work.

Then they come in, ask, very angrily, WHY the Dev doesn't let them play (because no one else plays the game, only them), and, HuaHuaHua, my save that I made somewhere else, doesn't work... WHY is the Dev being mean to me, I did as I was told, and DID NOT save where it says to save.

Then Part 3, you would imagine that after finally going through Part 1--> Part 2, they would already KNOW, but no... not so lucky, they did the same again. And again. And again. They complained, got answered, NEVER even read the answer and asked again. Then they asked for saves. Because using their own brain was too fucking hard. STUPID and LAZY fuckers.

The main problem is that the Forum has a Post box at the bottom of 1st page. This creates this problem, they don't have to go to the last page to post, so even if the answer was already given a 100 times, they will NOT read it and ask again. Even if you answer, they will again NOT read, because, they are unable to follow directions no matter how simple.

I am begging you all, ALL OF YOU, don't reply to stupid people. If they can't figure it out, they do NOT deserve to play. The game tells you ALL you need to know and do. If they can't do it, nothing that you will say will be any better.

DON'T REPLY TO STUPID QUESTIONS.

If you can't stop yourself, take a print of the Save Here screen and make that your answer. Nothing else. Remember, they will NOT read your answer. They will type from the first forum page and will not go to the last post to see if anyone else asked the same. They think (no, they KNOW) that they are the only ones affected.

REMOVE THE FUCKING WARNING LABELS.

Peace :(

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Did you know that following simple & clear instructions is NOT a common trait? I only found that out when MB decided to create Part 2.

Having a screen that differs from all others, that says "SAVE HERE" in enormous letters, obviously means "Go back a few screens and save wherever the fuck you please". That bellow the Save Here, it is explained that only a save made on that place will work on Part 2, obviously means, that any save made anywhere else will work.

Then they come in, ask, very angrily, WHY the Dev doesn't let them play (because no one else plays the game, only them), and, HuaHuaHua, my save that I made somewhere else, doesn't work... WHY is the Dev being mean to me, I did as I was told, and DID NOT save where it says to save.

Then Part 3, you would imagine that after finally going through Part 1--> Part 2, they would already KNOW, but no... not so lucky, they did the same again. And again. And again. They complained, got answered, NEVER even read the answer and asked again. Then they asked for saves. Because using their own brain was too fucking hard. STUPID and LAZY fuckers.

The main problem is that the Forum has a Post box at the bottom of 1st page. This creates this problem, they don't have to go to the last page to post, so even if the answer was already given a 100 times, they will NOT read it and ask again. Even if you answer, they will again NOT read, because, they are unable to follow directions no matter how simple.

I am begging you all, ALL OF YOU, don't reply to stupid people. If they can't figure it out, they do NOT deserve to play. The game tells you ALL you need to know and do. If they can't do it, nothing that you will say will be any better.

DON'T REPLY TO STUPID QUESTIONS.

If you can't stop yourself, take a print of the Save Here screen and make that your answer. Nothing else. Remember, they will NOT read your answer. They will type from the first forum page and will not go to the last post to see if anyone else asked the same. They think (no, they KNOW) that they are the only ones affected.

REMOVE THE FUCKING WARNING LABELS.

Unfortunately some "users" of the thread here (and some with even less attention span than a goldfish), will still continue to ask the same questions ad nauseam, even if the answers are staring at them right in their face (and let's not dare to begin about Nan's case). About that, you just become pretty blasé in that regard. If there's some suggestion that these "users" were dropped by their parents as children, I don't think that happened. I say their parents clearly threw them headfirst into a wall and we can see the result here.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Unfortunately some "users" of the thread here (and some with even less attention span than a goldfish), will still continue to ask the same questions ad nauseam, even if the answers are punching them right in their face (and let's not dare to begin about Nan's case). About that, you just become pretty blasé in that regard. If there's some suggestion that these "users" were dropped by their parents as children, I don't think that happened. I say their parents clearly threw them headfirst into a wall and we can see the result here.
Ftfy ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Is there STILL no sex with Nana? Won't download until sex with Nana
Ok.

I am going to give you the answer that you asked for. I am fully aware that you will NOT read it. And even if by some miracle you do, you will NOT understand it. And on the very remote chance you understand it, you will still remain as stupid as you are right now.

Why am I calling you stupid? Well, the game is about the Journey to Nana's Pussy. You telling us you will not download it until that, tells us you are not interested in the game. Yet, you still come here and apparently threaten us all with your menace of NOT downloading a game, as if, by denying yourself several hours of fun and sexy times and many laughs, will somehow make us shake in our boots in fear of you.

Yes, YOU are stupid. I know this, every one that reads your comment knows it too. You are unable to understand that you not playing the game is actually better for all of us. That the only person that is fucked by your decision not to download the game until a random point is reached, is yourself.

So, who the fuck do you think you are to come here and pretend to threaten us with you committing an act of violence against yourself? Are we supposed to care? Is the Dev supposed to care? Are you under the impression that you playing or not playing a game, any game, is in any way, shape or form a threat to anyone? Do you think we get payed less if you don't play?

Man, yes, I know you are a man, because only a male would be this stupid, you are completely below the threshold of intelligence to be allowed to live in society.

fuck_off_jack_nicholson.gif

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Ok.

I am going to give you the answer that you asked for. I am fully aware that you will NOT read it. And even if by some miracle you do, you will NOT understand it. And on the very remote chance you understand it, you will still remain as stupid as you are right now.

Why am I calling you stupid? Well, the game is about the Journey to Nana's Pussy. You telling us you will not download it until that, tells us you are not interested in the game. Yet, you still come here and apparently threaten us all with your menace of NOT downloading a game, as if, by denying yourself several hours of fun and sexy times and many laughs, will somehow make us shake in our boots in fear of you.

Yes, YOU are stupid. I know this, every one that reads your comment knows it too. You are unable to understand that you not playing the game is actually better for all of us. That the only person that is fucked by your decision not to download the game until a random point is reached, is yourself.

So, who the fuck do you think you are to come here and pretend to threaten us with you committing an act of violence against yourself? Are we supposed to care? Is the Dev supposed to care? Are you under the impression that you playing or not playing a game, any game, is in any way, shape or form a threat to anyone? Do you think we get payed less if you don't play?

Man, yes, I know you are a man, because only a male would be this stupid, you are completely below the threshold of intelligence to be allowed to live in society.

View attachment 3605936

Brutality

Reactions: WTrask and txe320

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
But ..... until the end of part 3 THERE IS NO SEX WITH NANA. Will there be maybe in part 4 ? There are things that we mere mortals are not meant to know. Is important to hope that at least MOONBOX knows.
We remain in hopeful anticipation and hope.:rolleyes:

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
But ..... until the end of part 3 THERE IS NO SEX WITH NANA. Will there be maybe in part 4 ? There are things that we mere mortals are not meant to know. Is important to hope that at least MOONBOX knows.
We remain in hopeful anticipation and hope.:rolleyes:
And?

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Ok after some serious thinking while wacking my water bottle while going through Minnie's part, I have come to the conclusion that I am not into midgets at all holy shit. My dick....water bottle :cry: shrunk while I was still in the zone of both enjoying the story and fapping.

I know this conclusion I have come to is right, since I thought about what if the woman was a regular sized person then.....yeah ima leave it at that. :cry: I tried liking her to, I MEAN TRIED!!:ROFLMAO: guess the dick wont go that route sadly.

edit: also I hope mama Mabel will get at least 3 to 4 scenes in the upcoming part 4.

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes