Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Soo .. MC is saving for dinner and a movie for a wonderful babe in his life.
MC says to himself: Gotta go take a massage and unwind. Cannot wine and dine my love
in the state that I am in.
MC goes and gets the massage, a dinner and love of his life outta this hottie:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All rested and full of hottie love juices to last him some time, MC is satisfied.
MC saves for wine and dine and thinks to himself: Gotta go get the stress disolving massage they got.
So he goes in for the massage: gets a hot meal, a wonderful massage, a phenomenal babe in his life:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game recipe for success in love is catchy and so wholesome.
Game oN!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You can pursue as many or as little routes as you want except for Nana, Amy, Liz, Cat, Jamila and Shizuka who aren't optional.
The only consequences for rejecting anyone is that a few routes are locked behind others. You can't start the Jada route without Aaliyah, or O'Reilly harem without Fiona. Sophia's mom will either be locked behind Sophia or Ophelia.
Ok Nana I 100% understand seeing as she is the main meat and potato's of the game so her being unavoidable makes perfect sense.

I can also understand somewhat Liz, and Cat to a degree seeing as the later it is obvious that her cousin is her crush and the one she loves, and Liz is also falling for him as well.

Heck I can somewhat rationalize Jamila as well seeing as she was the MC's crush and the two of them have had a very close relationship similar to the one he had with his Nana.

But Amy and especially Shizuka for the life of me I can link together in this puzzle of reasons. Especially seeing as Amy seems as though unlike the other has no real romantic attraction to him MC as well as frowns upon him forming a massive harem, and Shizuka just feels like a side character to me rather than a main one.

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Ok Nana I 100% understand seeing as she is the main meat and potato's of the game so her being unavoidable makes perfect sense.

I can also understand somewhat Liz, and Cat to a degree seeing as the later it is obvious that her cousin is her crush and the one she loves, and Liz is also falling for him as well.

Heck I can somewhat rationalize Jamila as well seeing as she was the MC's crush and the two of them have had a very close relationship similar to the one he had with his Nana.

But Amy and especially Shizuka for the life of me I can link together in this puzzle of reasons. Especially seeing as Amy seems as though unlike the other has no real romantic attraction to him MC as well as frowns upon him forming a massive harem, and Shizuka just feels like a side character to me rather than a main one.
Shizuka's route hasn't started yet, it'll make sense once it does.
Amy is a little colder on the outside but she's just as warm as the rest of them on the inside. She and MC have a much more "normal" relationship than with Liz but that will change the more time you spend with her.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
This is where you are going wrong. Plenty of countries including mine dont penalise the act; if two consenting adults have sex and there is no produce it is not illegal. I think the law of the land applies not what you think thank goodness. The produce is important not the act. If you have some moral issue with that then it is between yourself and yourself.
I just love the way you go on about moralistic attitudes and not real life. Having sex with anyone these days does not end up with an offspring. Just why state the simple scientific facts the resulting produce of incest is not 100%.
Cheers.
did you reply to the wrong message? English is not my native langande, but you seem to have missed everything i wrote if you replied to me.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Haha so just tried this out and I just gotta ask when we first meet Molly the dog it's introduced as a girl but it clearly has a dick and balls hanging down there when seen from behind so I just gotta ask, is the dog a transgender or a futanari? :D

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Haha so just tried this out and I just gotta ask when we first meet Molly the dog it's introduced as a girl but it clearly has a dick and balls hanging down there when seen from behind so I just gotta ask, is the dog a transgender or a futanari? :D
Sighs....I really wish folks would honestly research/read through the posts. I'm just to tired to even do my usual schtick. -wanders off-

Reactions: Dipper Pines

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Molly is the true alpha of the house and occasionally grows a dick and balls to put all the bitches in their place.
Dev grabbed a dog asset that happened to have a dick and balls and wrote her as a girl. Nothing too deep about it really, just a learning pain for a new dev. She eventually gets her model corrected to her sex but I don't think there's really much of a priority to replace her old renders.

• Red Heart

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Sighs....I really wish folks would honestly research/read through the posts. I'm just to tired to even do my usual schtick. -wanders off-
Yeah I kinda figured just thought it was funny so I mentioned it, also yeah not a fan of skimming through about 200 pages just to check if or what other ppl have mentioned about it :)

Molly is the true alpha of the house and occasionally grows a dick and balls to put all the bitches in their place.
Dev grabbed a dog asset that happened to have a dick and balls and wrote her as a girl. Nothing too deep about it really, just a learning pain for a new dev. She eventually gets her model corrected to her sex but I don't think there's really much of a priority to replace her old renders.
That first part would be kinda funny though :D

I also understand that I just thought it was funny how the dog was referenced as a girl but had all that junk hanging out of it :D Didn't actually mean my post to be a complaint more that I thought it was funny. There could also be the hidden trivia that Molly is actually the first successful futanari in the world and her mission is to impregnate all em bitches and spread the gene!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I take it that the PC split is just a different version rather than what is needed to compile the actual game?
It's the PC build package (Win/Linux – though the Linux runtime files most likely won't have the executable bit set) split into several archives so people can get it in parts. Like the ones preferring MEGA but having no or only a free account with them, for instance. They'd run into a 509 error (quota exceeded) on the full size download, having to rely on their download manager being able to continue the download after up to 48 hours (depending on when MEGA releases the lock on their IP).

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Just DL the incest patch. It will put game to it's original state. As was said, Patreon has strict rules for content, Incest is a no no for them. So you need the patch to revert it to it's original state.
Oh right... Thanks ...I played some games few years back ... didn't have those rule back then...but in a family setting like this it does really make sense ... Haha

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes