OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
It's the PC build package (Win/Linux – though the Linux runtime files most likely won't have the executable bit set) split into several archives so people can get it in parts. Like the ones preferring MEGA but having no or only a free account with them, for instance. They'd run into a 509 error (quota exceeded) on the full size download, having to rely on their download manager being able to continue the download after up to 48 hours (depending on when MEGA releases the lock on their IP).
Ah! A work around the problems one might have when downloading a large file.
Appreciate it

Reactions: MoonBox

Nirvana96

Oct 20, 2020
Finally got around to play the update as last week was kinda busy. Had completely forgotten the part about naming the dick. Literally made me laugh out loud! :ROFLMAO: Cat's reaction was the cherry on top! :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci and MoonBox

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Finally got around to play the update as last week was kinda busy. Had completely forgotten the part about naming the dick. Literally made me laugh out loud! :ROFLMAO: Cat's reaction was the cherry on top! :love:

So you named him Impregnator !! that's lame i called him Vlad The Impaler, that's more majestic and add some kinky side to him, i should say backside of course!

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I went with Long Claw for the name. Impregnator is pretty funny though. Vlad isn't a bad name either.

So you named him Impregnator !! that's lame i called him Vlad The Impaler, that's more majestic and add some kinky side to him, i should say backside of course!

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Oh yes Zeus is... Godly so I can see that as well, I just tougth that since the girls "grasp" it and they feel all better after I decided to give "him" the name of the Gifts of the gods. :giggle:
I mean.. your reasoning is ..pretty damn great but I can't , Zeus seems the most fitting name for him :D , at least for my MC :p
but yea I also like Mjolnir, thats also like I said .. a pretty damn great name :D

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I choose Vlad the Impaler, but of course you have to know what it means and who was Vlad.
He was a count living in Romania in the 1400-1500 named Vlad Tepesh because he used to impale all his ennemies.
A gruesome way to die, a pole is inserted in your butthole, then the pole is raised and you slowly get penetrated all through you body. He was later used as a model for count Dracula.

• Wow
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I choose Vlad the Impaler, but of course you have to know what it means and who was Vlad.
He was a count living in Romania in the 1400-1500 named Vlad Tepesh because he used to impale all his ennemies.
A gruesome way to die, a pole is inserted in your butthole, then the pole is raised and you slowly get penetrated all through you body. He was later used as a model for count Dracula.
Oh yes I know Vlad Țepeș, it's definitely a great name too. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.80 star(s) 269 Votes