neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
MoonBox So, the preferred route to play for Sandra (Police woman) is choosing "Roll with it"? Would we be able to dominate her later if we go that route, or should we dominate and her route ends?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
MoonBox So, the preferred route to play for Sandra (Police woman) is choosing "Roll with it"? Would we be able to dominate her later if we go that route, or should we dominate and her route ends?
I think Sandra is the dom female character in the game, so if you want to see her again you must choose "Roll with it". Dominating her ends the route and she's probably gone for the rest of the game.

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I'm a bit scared to try this one. Can I safely avoid geriatrics and still have a fulfilling harem experience?

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I'm a bit scared to try this one. Can I safely avoid geriatrics and still have a fulfilling harem experience?
It is, of course, just my opinion, but if you really want a fulfilling harem experience, and a kinky one for that matter, you have to try this one. And "geriatrics" is a word that doesn't make sense here... You can't avoid Nana, it doesn't make sense, but you can turn some of the others, which I don't advise in any way.
If it means anything, I highly recommend Grandma's House. It's one of the very best around!

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes