MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Damn, did not expect for the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I wonder if MoonBox plans to do any time jumps in the game. Either in the middle of the game or at the end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Interesting that is the first time hearing about Grandma's House. Looks good but at 7GB it will take me two days to finally download it from Mega with their 5GB a day limit.

May 27, 2017
Interesting that is the first time hearing about Grandma's House. Looks good but at 7GB it will take me two days to finally download it from Mega with their 5GB a day limit.
Use a VPN to bypass the daily limit. You can also use a "Download Manager" for regular downloads, better speeds, can pause and resume downloads, and a bunch of other handy features. Alternatively, you could download the compressed version, if you don't mind a tiny drop in image quality, for a portion of the original size.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Without spoiling too much, is the scene worth it ? +8Gb is just crazy for a game that's just at 0.7. He should make a part 2 or something. I got a powerful connection, but still.. -.-"
Honestly at the moment the game is pretty good but overall it is more of a setup then anything else. To not spoil much the game is pretty much filled with women that get introduced and then you as the player is able to decide what kind of girls / content the MC will get into.

There is some good stuff here but at the moment the game is a little all over the place in the way that there are a lot of girls and far as I can tell the game allows the MC to hook up with every girl you meet (except for one, your best friends fiancee, and thank god for that!) and by picking a girl you unlock or allow certain content to appear later on.

To give examples from what I remember, do you want a really tall busty police woman to femdom the MC, do you want a chubby girl with lots of curves, do you want a girl thats pretty much all ass, do you want a pregnant girl, do you want to impregnate girls, do you want the MC to steal married girls, do you want the MC to be a pedobear, do you want the MC to like anal, creampies, facials, incest, titty fucks and so on.

So for now it's pretty much meet a girl, you make the MC make a move on her = unlocks certain fetish / content. So if it keeps going like this then it's looking to become a massive game with a massive harem + amount of fetishes. The downside is that if you don't like something or a lot of it then there isn't much in the game at the moment, since to make the most of the game you need to embrace everything pretty much and make the MC think, someone with holes = someone to plow. For now I believe there are 30-40ish women introduced in the game so far and most of them already have some kind of scene / content.

Personally I like the game and there are a lot of good stuff here, I'm not really sure what is taking up so much space however but the game is really big if you do everything.

Last edited:

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
Without spoiling too much, is the scene worth it ? +8Gb is just crazy for a game that's just at 0.7. He should make a part 2 or something. I got a powerful connection, but still.. -.-"
not really and at this rate it will take ages till something happens with some characters, especially grandma.
The dev just can't get to the point of a lewd scene, constant teasing.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Wait did this get leaked 12 days early? Damn, that's dirty. I'll wait it out if I can dodge the spoilers till then but that's a long one.
I agree. I will wait it out.
And Hopefully, they or someone will fix it!! I Do Not want to deal with Stupid patches!!

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
So where's the 0.7 download link if the thread's updated ? I heard that the install size has gotten large, so I'm assuming you need to download 0.6 and apply the 0.7 patch and that was done so that the install size is more manageable. Right ?

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
liked the concept of the game, but the whole point of the game feels to have taken a back seat for side characters.
Also, don't mind things a little slow, but when it takes months/years to get the actual reason for the game to be in game, there feels like there is a bit of an issue there.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
when you download a update patch how do you get it to work? ive tried before but its never worked.

do i copy and paste everything into the old game and overwrite it all when it asks me?

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Aaahhhh i cant wait for this game to get completed,it feels like thanos snaps his hand,movie ends there and you gotta wait 6 years for the next movie, cant complain about MoonBox tho he/she is steady and monthly updates are great

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

Ghost188

Mar 10, 2018
having issue with the compressed game, all the images are not found, just text.
Anyone else having this issue?

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes