Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a/v0.37a/v0.53/v0.58] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Imagine that - demanding free stuff. Entitlement has reached new heights.
not the first time I've seen people make demands for mods to be updated within an hour of game being updated. you should check out the thread for MaimLane's Harem Hotel mod

Nara2001

Dec 10, 2022
not the first time I've seen people make demands for mods to be updated within an hour of game being updated. you should check out the thread for MaimLane's Harem Hotel mod
When is the next update for that I don't even keep up, I just wait for a few months hoping it'll be there.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I didn't expect anything different (since I'm 2 hours late) but still came to make sure someone let Koga know ...

Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There's a fix on the thread. Look on the last pages for a MB post with a scripts file.

Or, you can save before the sex scene, re-download the fixed version, the mod works the same BTW.

Oh, and this isn't a Mod problem, I didn't have the issue because I never said no to Watersports content with Lily.

Peace :)

Dogabbon

Apr 13, 2020
There's a fix on the thread. Look on the last pages for a MB post with a scripts file.

Or, you can save before the sex scene, re-download the fixed version, the mod works the same BTW.

Oh, and this isn't a Mod problem, I didn't have the issue because I never said no to Watersports content with Lily.

Peace :)
It absolutely is a mod issue. I played with the mod to start and had the issue, deleted the modded version, re-installed the original game, and played through without the issue.
I used the same zip for both so it isn't an issue of downloading a fixed version from MB somehow.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It absolutely is a mod issue. I played with the mod to start and had the issue, deleted the modded version, re-installed the original game, and played through without the issue.
I used the same zip for both so it isn't an issue of downloading a fixed version from MB somehow.
Tell me then why I didn't have the issue...

Your logic may work for your case, doesn't explain mine.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi. It's a "Mod issue" since I still use the original game script file as a base for my Mod, not the fixed one. I will update my Mod for the bugfixed game version as soon as possible. Here so far an updated Mod script from me, unzip and replace the file in the /game folder. Edit: updated the Mod files on the main page in the meantime

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Aaaand the ball dropped ...
Thread Updated: 2023-03-07
Release Date: 2023-02-27
Developer: MoonBox - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English

Reactions: KingArthur101

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
For future reference since, despite loving the walkthrough mod experience, sometimes I'm an impatient guy, if I put the mod for 0.24 into 0.25 (or any single-step updates) knowing there won't be any new suggestions, will the jukebox still work?

I frequently like being able to play the game with spelled-out choices, but once I play a game with music, I NEED the music to keep playing. So if I just HAPPEN to be paying attention right when an update drops, knowing whether I can or cannot use an older version of the mod to Let the Music Play would be useful to my sanity.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote