Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a/v0.37a/v0.53/v0.61] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
It seems like a lot of images is missing... did the instal like before. But most of the morning and opening images can't be found... Hmmm... What did I do wrong?
I only can assume: did you install the full main game or only the update? Game and Mod both v0.41? Other then that I unfortunately have no clue. If it's still not working here a PC game download v0.41 compressed with already integrated Mod.
(~280MB)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
thanks for the update, u are 1 of the most reliable and fast modder outhere and we own you so muùch. thanks

Reactions: imzahai

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
don't know if this is caused by the update game files or by your mod...seems it's happening all the time and usually i fix this deleting 1 of those ending file;
could you pls fix this or tell me why this happening every time and which one of the ending file i need to delete?thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
don't know if this is caused by the update game files or by your mod...seems it's happening all the time and usually i fix this deleting 1 of those ending file;
could you pls fix this or tell me why this happening every time and which one of the ending file i need to delete?thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems you have combined Game part 2 and Game part 3 in one folder since you have both "ending" files. I actually do not include those files in my Mod.

You can try to delete the files "ending.rpy" and "ending.rpyc" if it's game part 3 you are playing. But I actually recommend to do a "clean" install of game part 3 in it's own folder, then integrate my Mod if desired.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
One version has the WT in it and the other version has the WT and the Jukebox in it. The question is what do you want, the WT only or the Jukebox too?
I would like to have both of them. So I guess that means I need to download the other version that has the WT and the jukebox in it. Thanks for the help

Reactions: Satou Pendragon

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The only problem with paying attention to F95 so often is I inevitebly see the update pretty early, which means I either have to wait for the mod update or jury-rig it almost every time.

Oh, btw ...

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Thought I'd try the music mod for the new update and look what I see, it's already updated
KoGa3 got to be like " I gotta go fast" :KEK: :KEK:
Flash-run.gif

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote