3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Would love to see more persona 5 corruption games, maybe use the meta nav app like in the main game to go into girls mind and corrupt their mental selves or something similar. just such a huge fan of the series yet only found 2 persona 5 games and 1 is already dead.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
based game played persona 5 always dislike how a yung lad has all that 10/10 pussy around and doesn't try to smash.

bnthg

Jan 24, 2020
okay, so idk why it's happening now all of a sudden, but for some reason the game refuses to open, version 0.7 worked fine
so did 0.6 there's no error code or anything popping up at all

Last edited:

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
I'm sorry for doing this way, I decided on this aproach based on other devs that do it too, I'm aways making new scenes avaliable for the demo with each update, there will always be new content in this version and I will keep adding more.
Still, it's kinda sad you took this approach because you're not allowing everyone to enjoy your game at the fullest. You're basically "demanding" people to subscribe to your Patreon in order to see what's new.

And since it's now at 0.8 Demo, I reckon it'll take longer to add more content which will be even more frustrating. For exemple, Futaba and Kawakami only have two video & images available. For a demo, it's not much !

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Basically what you're saying is that the Demo version is a couple versions behind in terms of content with the girls, right?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Nope, it just have half content of full version
That's not a dismissal of what I said.

In terms of content, the demo is behind the full version, correct? As in, there's less content in the free version than the one you pay for.

That's why I'm confused why you're angry. The free version should have less content than the pay version, at least until release when everyone willing to pirate gets the full content anyway. This is bog standard practice. You posting different file sizes is completely meaningless since it says nothing about what content is locked and what isn't, in particular since compression is something that can change that wildly.

You need to be clearer with your criticisms instead of just assuming that everyone knows what you're talking about when you stumble through half a sentence of broken english to complain vaguely in the direction of standard practice for patreon-funded games.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8
Size 95 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
MEGA

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
I hope you do a lot more with Naoto this time around. Each girl should have around the same animations.

Also whats holding me back from supporting is mostly how the developer has been handling many of the conversations here. Like the creation of an alt account to try to back themselves up was just really sad to see. I haven't seen a developer like that in a long while. I get wanting to have people support you but the way you have been handling it doesn't really make me want to support you at all, even despite this being a game I want to support.

Max_Coffee

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2022
I hope you do a lot more with Naoto this time around. Each girl should have around the same animations.

Also whats holding me back from supporting is mostly how the developer has been handling many of the conversations here. Like the creation of an alt account to try to back themselves up was just really sad to see. I haven't seen a developer like that in a long while. I get wanting to have people support you but the way you have been handling it doesn't really make me want to support you at all, even despite this being a game I want to support.
I aways respond to questions and criticism. And no, I don't come here with an alt account to back me up.

inflate-guy

Jul 19, 2022
I assure you I am not an alt and despite all the facepalm reactions to my post I still stand behind saying the dude asking for a warning about about stuff being behind a paywall not knowing what a demo is. Cause you know, demos are free versions of stuff you pay for.

Dec 12, 2021
This is a pirate site though so hopefully the dev is prepared to see people leak the paid version pretty frequently...
I mean to be fair, if this game is finished then I would gladly pay for it- However due a lot of great idea's falling to abandonment halfway through development I'm always hesitant on supporting incomplete games so a Pirate site for a 'full' release is usually my go-to for seeing how things are going and to see if I actually like the game I'm considering supporting.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes