3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I see Naoto from Persona 4 and a bootleg Kasumi from Royal.. There better be some Sae in this..

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Would you look at that another game is getting remade
Yep - We all know how a remake goes in about 80%~90% of the cases.

At first the author starts enthusiastic, but looses steam midway. It take ages to get to the same point as the game was originally. Most times (but not in all cases) the story is very often changed to the extent it's unrecognizable from the original. Very often the art is changed, and in a lot of cases it's not an improvement for the ones that liked the original game.
But what's most important. In an overwhelmingly majority of the cases it signals the end of the game. In more cases than not the author simply gives up halfway and the game is abandoned. It would highly surprise me if this game will survive the remake.
Call me pessimistic, but reality statistics paint a bleak future for a remake...

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
to be fair the game was incredibly janky so hopefully this'll be a remake for good and not how 90% of em end going

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Yeah, tbh this game is one that could use a ground-up rework. The concept of a Persona harem game is a fun one but the game itself was just... not very interesting.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Yep - We all know how a remake goes in about 80%~90% of the cases.

At first the author starts enthusiastic, but looses steam midway. It take ages to get to the same point as the game was originally. Most times (but not in all cases) the story is very often changed to the extent it's unrecognizable from the original. Very often the art is changed, and in a lot of cases it's not an improvement for the ones that liked the original game.
But what's most important. In an overwhelmingly majority of the cases it signals the end of the game. In more cases than not the author simply gives up halfway and the game is abandoned. It would highly surprise me if this game will survive the remake.
Call me pessimistic, but reality statistics paint a bleak future for a remake...
This is so true, it's saddening

Reactions: jxd

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i think there should be some sort of cap for rp(relationship points )so you know how much you need per scene kind of want a cap for the stats to like maybe 500 to 1000 with ways to increase the rate you obtain points over time

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes