3.20 star(s) 21 Votes
Dec 11, 2021
Hi, this looks like Koikatsu... I found all those games really slow and boring until now... how fast do we get to the point in this one? The tags look good but I don't have time to waste... I don't need a fapgame, but I need to see something, otherwise I can go read a book..

How ridiculous is the sandbox?

Thanks

Feb 6, 2018
I hope in future updates it will contain more footjobs and ofc other Persona girls (Chie!), other than that it is quite simple and well-made

Oct 7, 2019
Hi, this looks like Koikatsu... I found all those games really slow and boring until now... how fast do we get to the point in this one? The tags look good but I don't have time to waste... I don't need a fapgame, but I need to see something, otherwise I can go read a book..

How ridiculous is the sandbox?

Thanks
It is certainly Koikatsu. It's pretty simple. Pacing is medium-fast. It's a very simplified version of Persona 5's real world segments where you do one thing in the morning and one in the evening to build skills or make money which you use to unlock scenes.

Kyuudousha

Mar 25, 2022
Well all we need now is more Sumire scenes we did get Kawakami who is easy to get all of her many scenes as soon as you get enough guts (RP Sex Maid) and Tae that takes a bit to commitment and kindness to get the final scene

Krosnat

Jan 19, 2022
Traducción al español: Granter of Your Desires [v0.12] [MaxCoffee], Cualquier error o si desean que traduzca un juego por favor me lo hacen saber ¡Gracias!.

- Solo es extraer el .rar en la carpeta raiz del juego e iniciar y listo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
English translation: Granter of Your Desires [v0.12] [MaxCoffee], Any error or if you want me to translate a game please let me know, Thanks!

- Just extract the .rar in the root folder of the game and start it and that's it.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Granter of Your Desires [0.13] (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (863 MB/ 402 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes