RPGM - Gravity Files [v1.02] [CritBlix]

1. 4.00 star(s)

vaelenor

This is a a new game and has only a little content. But the bones are there for a good game with quality scenes and options. Needs some work on the writing and some art needs finetuning. The real question is if we see more updates, I hope we do.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NemoH

The Art is fantastic. So far really enjoying the game. Looking forward to the next update and how they build off the previous game. Seems to bring new life to the same concept. I hope to keep my rating the same. :)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

skaisher

Review for 1.01

This is one of the best initial releases I have seen in a while. It's a solid concept, decent writing and great execution so far.

The art is really good. There is a lot of stuff that's clearly not finished, but what we do see is mostly top-notch. Surprisingly that includes all of the background and character art. For a rpgm game this is really well done. The soos and stan portrets do look a little wonky though. And the artists clearly likes very thicc women.

The writing is pretty good. The characters are accurate enough, the story works fine. The dialogue was sometimes great, sometimes not so great. There are a lot of spelling/grammar mistakes. Some of the menu is untranslated as well.

The game so far is fully playable with just a mouse and works well. It's simple but good. I saw some people worried about it being rpgm, but so far I really don't think that's justified.

Overall I hope we will see a lot more of this game. There are some things that could be improved, but but it's on track to being a clear 5 star game. That said, there isn't a lot of content yet. Fun for 5 minutes, but that's it.