3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Title.png

Overview:
Play as Gray, a Bounty Hunter living in B City, specialized in defeating mutants as she fights Lightning, the daughter of the most powerful mutant. Who will win this exciting and embarrassing fight?​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-29
Release Date: 2020-04-29
Developer: Serio
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Watsonholmes Thanks for the game.

Bad_End.png Defeat02.png Defeat09.png Defeat20.png Evil_03.png Evil_06.png Evil_09.png Good_01.png Good_06.png Lower_02.png Lower_06.png

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I lost interest. Far too much grinding losses before you are actually able to win.
I know you can (after you grind out several tens of thousands of credits) because I got tired of the grind and just cheated myself 50k. And I still had to buy two elixirs to survive the battle.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well you could just edit the players stats with the RPGMsaveedit tool instead and then you should be able to win just fine but buy a few potions just in case.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hmm, this was cute. Personally would have enjoyed seeing a bad ending where Lightning doesn't just kill us and instead keeps us as a sex slave, but that's just me (I mean, she was obviously starting to enjoy tormenting us, might as well go all the way). Winning was pretty grindy, and I'm pretty sure what helped me win is a bug - after I finally purchased "total defense" (I maxed all my stats first) and activated it, it stayed active forever, meaning I never got hit again, even in subsequent fights. The ending where we're nice to Lightning was kinda sweet, I enjoyed seeing it. This might not be the game of the year, but it was cute for a playthrough.

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Hmm, this was cute. Personally would have enjoyed seeing a bad ending where Lightning doesn't just kill us and instead keeps us as a sex slave, but that's just me (I mean, she was obviously starting to enjoy tormenting us, might as well go all the way). Winning was pretty grindy, and I'm pretty sure what helped me win is a bug - after I finally purchased "total defense" (I maxed all my stats first) and activated it, it stayed active forever, meaning I never got hit again, even in subsequent fights. The ending where we're nice to Lightning was kinda sweet, I enjoyed seeing it. This might not be the game of the year, but it was cute for a playthrough.
I think he made this game 2 years ago. It is mostly to try out new gaming systems and mechanics. But I think all of his games are fun for what they are ;)

Reactions: NanasBananas

sekseki

Dec 23, 2018
In both of those images, it's a double sided dildo, so that should explain a bit of the weirdness away.

I'm also curious. I was given a password to access a gallery, but I don't know where that might be?

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
I kinda enjoyed this, i am all for some good girl on girl action, and how they are different in height and body made things better to me, but damn is it grindy as hell, i can't imagine doing this legit. I really would like to have more lesbian games like this that's not VN. Also, I'm pretty lost on what the password at the ending is for.

Last edited:
Reactions: sekseki

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Where the fuck is the gallery? the game said the password for gallery is Nirvana

if yall find it let us know.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Every download link is broken and nopy is shut down so there is no way to download this game for anyone on this site.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lilithblackbriar

Look at tags at the top of the page as those are the tags that are in the game and from looking at the tags you'll be able to see that there are no animations in the game.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote