3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
How can I make a gabriel scene?
Being Human-Demon or Angel realy change anyting? Like scenes etc? Or its change dialogues little bit etc?
These 3 races have different approach with Ayano and Grayfia. As in you can kill them if you want and if I remember correctly only demon had scene with gabiel in ch2. Other than that I think it was just some minor dialogue changes. I might be wrong though because it was some time since I last touched it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Honestly this wasn't too bad. Really surprised there aren't more DxD fangames out there, seems like a perfect series for it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
I know right? Highschool DXD would make a great RPG Maker game for one. I could see a game that explores the underbelly of the under world as well as the less explored parts of the "Down under". Maybe even bring back Raynare and make her the big bad out for revenge against Issei and his peerage.

Reactions: Acopalee

plant_72

Jul 23, 2020
i downloaded and it said there was a virus, to the people who have downloaded and played this game, is it safe?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i downloaded and it said there was a virus, to the people who have downloaded and played this game, is it safe?
What virus did it say it was? There are many cases of japanese games triggering American antivirus software. I think it has something to do with the Japanese characters. I would use multiple AV and if you know how, run it in a sandbox.

It will make you physically attracted to sheep, then cause a major rift in time and space.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't heard that song in a long time.

plant_72

Jul 23, 2020
What virus did it say it was? There are many cases of japanese games triggering American antivirus software. I think it has something to do with the Japanese characters. I would use multiple AV and if you know how, run it in a sandbox.
it says Trojan.Win32.Ymacco.AAA0

Reactions: Stealthy_Snake

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
Right now he's working on his other game, Sarada Training.

The next chapter is going to have mainly new youkai and human characters + finished main story, according to his polls.
I kinda figured I noticed he had voting was curious if he normally does the 1 with the highest vote then the 2nd or if he always ask for a vote

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I'm having problems doing Rias' and Akeno's routes. I did the petting with Rias more then 4 times but every time I try the titfuck, she says she's not ready and runs away. The only power I used was happiness on her. As for Akeno, all she keeps saying is the usual "Maybe a little but still not enough" and Rias nor Ayano say anything different the library or when I talk to her at the church.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes