RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Mega

Just a slight edit of Eve animation, brighten up the video and change the music

enjoyy
the brightness is great and villain actually fits alot better but i think you forgot to loop the video, after the original 1 minute you have a blackscreen until the end of the song. and maybe cut the end by 15-20 seconds so it actually ends on the end of the song

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Here's an update. Also, I remuxed audio to many animations for those interested. If an animation has 'multiaudio' at end of filename, there are multiple audio tracks from different audio designers. Right click / select audio track in video player.

(more mirrors in OP)

anims.png

Last edited:

EROSponsor

Apr 23, 2021
You could add "only shorts" in the length category if their are only under a minute videos ; i have no knowledge so far about the average length of the videos.
There is an easy way to quickly navigate to the length of the video, so you can install the program Advanced Renamer, there is a setting to rename the format "Time". That is individually, hours, minutes, seconds. If you want, you can also find out the video resolution and bitrate. In general, there are many settings for video, audio, pictures and just renaming. After the work is done, you can undo everything and return the original names.

Reactions: keyzjn
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote