EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screencap_.png

Overview:
Welcome to Grizzly Grove, where everything can happen. From ridiculous and over the top plots, cringy lines and bad english, to maybe find your true love? we'll see.

You take the role of a 27 years old young man, named as Ryan McBright (name can be customized), who returns to his hometown, Grizzly Grove, a big Coastal city, after a 10 years abscense. 10 years ago you left your family's house to live with your uncle after a very strong argument with your mother. You lived with him the last 10 years, finishing high school and then working for his business. And you could have your life apart from this city forever....

But you are not the type of guy that runs away. Eventually, you make the decision to come back, and with the help of your uncle, you rent an apartment on Grizzly and try to make your life here. Will you succeed? or will you return to your uncle's house with your tail between your legs? it's all up to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated:2023-12-30
Release Date: 2023-11-27
Developer: Rafster - - - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.24
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Frequently asked questions::

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - -

Screenshot 2022-08-06 115352.jpg Screenshot 2022-08-06 115510.jpg Screenshot 2022-08-06 133456.jpg Screenshot 2022-08-07 025142.jpg Screenshot 2022-08-06 171641.jpg
Screenshot 2022-08-06 154133.jpg Screenshot 2022-08-06 172349.jpg Screenshot 2022-08-06 132747.jpg Screenshot 2022-08-06 232856.jpg Screenshot 2022-08-06 135428.jpg

Last edited:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Technical issues

If you get a WebApi Storage error just starting the game, you might have a problem with your saves caused by the old name of the file, index.html, which was on the initial .zip file of the 0.20 version. Here's how to fix it
  • Rename the new .html file temporally to index.html (yeah, with lowercase "i")
  • You should be able to access the game now. Load your latest save, and then save it to disk. Repeat that process with every save slot you want to keep. Now once you have all the saves you want to keep, delete them from the save screen. EVERY ONE OF THEM (or use the delete all button), Autosave included.
  • Exit the game, and rename the file to the correct name, "Index.html" (with uppercase "I"). and enter the game. Without saves, you should be able to enter again. On the save screen load from disk every save file you created on the prior step and save it to any slot. There you have it.
If you're still getting the WebAPI errors, don't hesitate on contacting me here and I'll guide you until the game is working again.

Last edited:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Is gay content avoida.....

Jk, but at least I'm defusing it so we won't have other people making this comment.

Best of luck Rafster.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Guys, one user on discord reported me that the game was giving Web storage API errors. If that happens to you, just rename the .html file from index.html to Index.html

As bizarre as it sounds, that fixed it. I'm uploading a new html file for you to download if that happens to you (but the renaming trick does work)

Last edited:

JustDJ

Jul 30, 2019
I appreciate the dev (Rafster) for being upfront with the amount of content for each kink. definitely something I'd like to see more when checking out a game. the layout of the passages looks polished, too, and I love a good sandbox game. unfortunately I do not share as many kinks in common with the game as I'd hoped, but I hope those of you who do enjoy it have a good time!

FtM characters are underrepresented, though I'll admit I prefer MtF so I'm just part of the problem

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Oh and since you brought it up in my thread the other day:
Gay content avoidable? :ROFLMAO:
You bastard, I have it coming :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I appreciate the dev (Rafster) for being upfront with the amount of content for each kink.
Thanks. Yeah, that's something I wanted to do since the beginning. If people play my game, they must know what they are getting into. If someone is looking, for example, for a game focused on sissification, they must know that this game isn't for them. Even inside the game, I made most of the kinks optional on sex scenes, and I had a positive response to that on the months I had my dev thread here (and discord).

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Awesome game Rafster. So many variations, scenes change when you are clean or not if you do a dom scene as a sub, and so on. I'm really impressed playing it <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rafster

TrajanKnox

Apr 18, 2019
I'm having a lot of issues with this game from the moment I launch it? Running index file directly in Firefox - images in this post.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Aww, guess I missed to be on the first page. XD
BTW good job on the OP Rafster, that's definitely a better one I've seen.
Also keep up the good work on your amazing game(s), it's definitely a better html game for bear lovers(y)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes