ChuckShirley

Jan 17, 2022
It's weird, you just need to unzip the content on a folder and that's it. Are you running this on incognito mode? you should switch that. Also, let me know if it happens on other browsers, but I tested it on chrome, and it worked for me.

Also, it's on windows/linux/MacOS? because if it's android cannot run it directly, you need joiplay to play it
I tested it on chrome and opera browser and they works! I'm on Win 11

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
So when I failed the roll during the Logan sex battle, there will be no gifs displayed. Is this intended?
Yup, if you fail a round, you don't see the gifs of that specific round. That happens on fights that involves sex. Now, if you fail a round, and cannot see any gifs on the next rounds when you win, that would be a bug

Reactions: leonzhu1996

Shany

Jun 20, 2018
It's weird, you just need to unzip the content on a folder and that's it. Are you running this on incognito mode? you should switch that. Also, let me know if it happens on other browsers, but I tested it on chrome, and it worked for me.

Also, it's on windows/linux/MacOS? because if it's android cannot run it directly, you need joiplay to play it

got it to work today, thx :)

Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Oh yeah I read on your itch.io you said you won't add more of that kink right?
Depends, I'm into a very specific type of scene (where a very muscled dude gets sissified, and humiliated), not the usual sissy scene. I'm not sure if I'll add more of this kink, we'll see.

Let's just say it is a new kink for me, I didn't know I had it until December or so. Probably I won't, I have many other kinks on the list anyway.

EDIT: For example, one of the Ursus missions of this update involves sissfication. That's the second sissification scene I've ever written.

Reactions: ChuckShirley

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Depends, I'm into a very specific type of scene (where a very muscled dude gets sissified, and humiliated), not the usual sissy scene. I'm not sure if I'll add more of this kink, we'll see.

Let's just say it is a new kink for me, I didn't know I had it until December or so. Probably I won't, I have many other kinks on the list anyway.

EDIT: For example, one of the Ursus missions of this update involves sissfication. That's the second sissification scene I've ever written.
I infected your mind with pink, sorry.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
For anyone playing on Android:

One itch.io user reported that save games are no longer working on joiplay, so I had to find an alternative for it. And I found it.

Download File Manager Plus from the Play Store. Then open it, and navigate to the game's .html file (usually Index.html) and open it. The app will ask you what browser you'll like, I used Chrome, and it opened the game on Chrome without issues. I can save and load normally there.

I have to update those install instructions later

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes