thenx0

Aug 1, 2022
What happened to Babette and Yvette, Why did their characters changed Is it a bug? the old characters was 100% better.

neoLemur

Feb 9, 2017
Ok. So the Elxier of Life Quest is bugged but I did find a work around for it. I had gotten all four ingredients but for some reason it wasn't registering that I had gotten the Rich Milk in my inventory, so I decided to milk Creamia just for the heck of it and sure enough after I did that I was able to complete the quest. Does anyone know or have a screenshot of how to get the turbines going, where the levers need to be at? I have been trying to figure it out and it is hard because there is not much lighting in the area. I wasnt sure about this game at first but thought I would download it and I really enjoy the humor in this game although the whole knight revenge segment could be cut down or a way to skip it.
If you still struggle with turbine... I went back to the 4 switches, pulled some (prolly irrelevant) and walked towards the turbine again, this triggered an cutscene event which for some reason didn't trigger after defeating the boss...

Sep 27, 2023
If you still struggle with turbine... I went back to the 4 switches, pulled some (prolly irrelevant) and walked towards the turbine again, this triggered an cutscene event which for some reason didn't trigger after defeating the boss...
I got it. I figured it out.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Im going to say it. I would preffered the old art style if that meant more than 5 minutes gameplay updates every 6 months.

Anaon

Jun 8, 2019
So is Darcia just dead? Just like that? What a waste of a well designed character
I don't know if you just posted this right after finding "her", but, like... bruh, all you really need to do to definitively figure it out is enter the boss room. And if that's not enough for some of the slower members of the class, there's no end of further hints after that.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Zuell

Aug 16, 2017
The milk maid has disappeared from my tent when i sent her away for training she has not come back and she no longer in training. How do i fix this?
Same for me. For what I read in the forums, it is an old bug that has returned?
Maybe there is a way to edit the save to get her back?

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
I am stuck in the room with blue torches. I have no idea which of those white pictures match to wich, like one is a fire? maybe? another is a pregnant girl? i fullscreened it but cant tell. i am guessing we gotta line pictures up to get down the tunnel which is blocked with some stones?

edit - ok i see the pictures at the start of the cave, girl gets preggo by fish man etc.

Last edited:

Frolik1993

Jan 24, 2022
how to save the girl from the doom? first place where orc captured us and killed Darcia. there is a hole on the west-northe. i`ve get here with the rope and found caged girl. any possiblity to save her?

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
how to save the girl from the doom? first place where orc captured us and killed Darcia. there is a hole on the west-northe. i`ve get here with the rope and found caged girl. any possiblity to save her?
i think thats supposed to be Lara Croft from tomb raider right? kinda just a joke

Reactions: CapnMorgan05

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
Love this game, but I'm confused about the adult content, specifically how to determine if I've seen all of it. I finished the current build of the game, with maxed out training for all the harem girls but a few of them still wont agree to all the available actions. would be cool if there was a gallery or something.

hididillypl

Nov 29, 2021
Love this game, but I'm confused about the adult content, specifically how to determine if I've seen all of it. I finished the current build of the game, with maxed out training for all the harem girls but a few of them still wont agree to all the available actions. would be cool if there was a gallery or something.
I used a save game editor online to boost the sluttiness of each girl, the only extra scene you get is Cremia actually strips. Alternatively you can just go to the game files and look at the pictures there.

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes