Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
NTR does not imply there's a relationship. You can have NTR without cheating or relationships.
NTR implies that a person's love interest or loved one is stolen away.
A separate tag was created to take care of most of the situations I'm talking about. It's called BSS. It works, but it when it comes down to it BSS is really just a niche form of NTR.
For an example, a common story with this theme is between childhood friends where one of them wants to be together and the other gets into a relationship. It's NTR even though the childhood friends were never together. The same with a single/widowed mother who's taking care of her kid, but all her love and attention is stolen away when another guy corrupts her. That's also ntr.

On F95 NTR should only be tagged if the MC feels jealousy over his/her love interest being stolen away. I kinda doubt Grolokk has feelings like that so it probably shouldn't be tagged. I haven't played it to 100% completion though.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
I cannot argue with logic, the only problem I see is the harem etiquette, if you share your women it is not a harem, the pimps would have a harem, the same are the brothel owners.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Win: - - - - -
IT ALIVE!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK DEV, YOU NOT DROP MORE YOU PROJECT YES? :)

Reactions: gacorman70

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn, would be the shit but for the whoring aspect.
Art is real cool and interesting tho!

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I believe this will answer your question.

Side note: Dev, if it is a sharing fest only.... you should remove the harem tag. Harem is dude with many women (or traps... that is a thing), to himself, if they are shared that isn't harem, that is swinging/ploygamy etc. (or the reverse, since harem tag here includes reverse-harem.. but that isn't relevant here).

Of course if you can play the game and NOT be forced to share them, and keep them to yourself, then that is harem.
polygamy is the same thing as a harem so when you put it by swinging I thing you meant polyamorous which is the same as an open relationship but with consent of all involved but agree with everything else you side

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I cannot argue with logic, the only problem I see is the harem etiquette, if you share your women it is not a harem, the pimps would have a harem, the same are the brothel owners.
That's only conflicting with the harem genre. As for the harem tag on F95, it shouldn't conflict there.
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
Personally I'd say the difference between pimps and those who have a Harem is whether the girls are his business or not.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
That's only conflicting with the harem genre. As for the harem tag on F95, it shouldn't conflict there.
Yeah, but as we all know, tags don do shit. Here it doesn't specify "with others" but as in "engaging in THE group" sort of thing, I s'posse

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Personally I'd say the difference between pimps and those who have a Harem is whether the girls are his business or not.
to me that is the most annoying thing on site like this a tag that doesn't match the word the tag uses. A Harem isn't [1 person being "courted" by at least 3 others] it is those three being in a romantic/sexual relationship with that 1 person(and no one else or that makes it polyamorous and not a harem) and the [all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously](this sound more like the meaning to group sex not a harem) literally has nothing to do with a harem as you don't have to fuck the girls together at the same time for it to be a harem and I can't understand how this made it into the tag at all.(excluding the fact the people making the tag not knowing what a harem is)

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes